Bikini Bottom Carnival is a SpongeBob SquarePants online game.
The carnival has come to Bikini Bottom, and SpongeBob and Patrick are excited to see all the sights the carnival has. The player can play as either SpongeBob or Patrick, and can then choose any of the highlighted carnival tents in order to play a minigame. There are nine minigames in total.
- Basket Barrel: SpongeBob/Patrick are throwing basketballs into a barrel. There is a meter split into six sections, with six random keys being attached to each section. The player has to press the keys before a section of the meter fills. Every time the player press all six keys or a section fills, SpongeBob/Patrick will throw a basketball at varying degrees of success, depending on the number of keys pressed. The more keys, the cleaner SpongeBob/Patrick's throw is, and the more points gained. The minigame ends after three minutes.
- Catch 'em!: SpongeBob/Patrick are driving around trying to collect stars. The player uses the "s" key to move left, and the "f" key to move right. SpongeBob has to collect yellow stars, while Patrick has to collect pink stars. If SpongeBob/Patrick collect the wrong type of star, they lose time. If a jellyfish is collected, SpongeBob/Patrick get shocked and cannot move for a few seconds. The minigame ends when the bar at the bottom of the screen becomes empty.
- Deep Sea Sharpshooter: SpongeBob/Patrick are shooting targets at a western-themed stand. The player moves the crosshair by pressing the "s" key, and shoots by pressing the space bar. Many of the targets have special properties when shot; Gary doesn't give any points, Sandy causes the player to lose five seconds, and Mr. Krabs gives the player five additional seconds. The minigame ends after three minutes.
- Puffer Pop: SpongeBob/Patrick are flinging pickles into the mouths of fifteen pufferfish. The player presses and holds the "s" and "f" keys to build power, and releases them to throw a pickle. The player can also keep holding down on a key to aim in a direction ("s" to aim left, "f" to aim right). The minigame ends when the player misthrows three pickles.
- Ring Fling: SpongeBob/Patrick are throwing rings onto the shells of six hermit crabs. The player has to press and hold the space bar to charge a power meter, and release it to throw a ring. The farther the hermit crab, the more points the player scores. The minigame ends after the player misthrows five rings.
- Sea Your Strength!: SpongeBob/Patrick are testing their strength at a strength tester. The player must quickly press the space bar repeatedly to built strength, then stop to see how hard SpongeBob/Patrick hit the tester. The player gets points depending on how hard Spongebob/Patrick hit the tester, with the player getting 1,000 points if the bell is rung. The minigame ends after three minutes.
- Sundae Splatter: SpongeBob/Patrick are tasked with making as many ice cream sundaes as possible. The player must press the key matching the letter in the highlighted bubble, and every five correct answers creates a completed sundae. The player can also see the next four letters after the current one, allowing them to plan ahead. The minigame ends after three minutes.
- Tic-Tac-Curaccy!: SpongeBob/Patrick are throwing potatoes onto a tic-tac-toe board. The player moves a crosshair with the "s" and "f" keys, with the "s" key moving it down and left while the "f" key moves it up and right. The player must try and get tic-tac-toe with three potatoes. There are also plugs that prevent potatoes from being thrown. The minigame ends after the player misthrows 10 potatoes.
- Whack-an-Eel: SpongeBob/Patrick are using a hammer to whack eels. There are nine holes, and each hole has a key assigned to it, with the keys being "q," "a," "z," "w," "s," "x," "e," "d," or "c." Pressing a key makes the hammer aim for the assigned hole. Eels are worth 100 points, Plankton is worth 4,000 points, Lightning Eels are worth 10,000 points, Mr. Krabs increases the time limit by 5 seconds, and Gary not only deducts 100 points, but stuns SpongeBob/Patrick for a few seconds. The minigame ends after three minutes.
There is also a two-player mode, which pits SpongeBob (Player 1) against Patrick (Player 2). Each minigame is modified to occupy a second player.
- Basket Barrel splits the keyboard in half, with Player 1 getting the left side and Player 2 getting the right side. A player will never get a key that is found on the other player's half of the keyboard.
- Catch 'em! has Player 2 move left and right with the left and right arrows. There are also electric eels to collect; if one player collects an eel, it stuns the other player. The minigame's goal has also changed; instead of playing until the bar empties, each player is battling it out to fill the bar with their respective colour.
- Deep Sea Sharpshooter has Player 2 aim with the up arrow, and fire with the enter key.
- Puffer Pop has Player 2 with the left and right arrows to build power and aim their pickles.
- Ring Fling has Player 2 aim and throw rings using the enter key.
- Sea Your Strength! has Player 2 quickly tap the enter key to play.
- Sundae Splatter splits the keyboard in half, with Player 1 getting the left side and Patrick getting the right side. A player will never get a key that is found on the other player's half of the keyboard.
- Tic-Tac-Curaccy! has Player 2 use the left and down arrows to aim their crosshairs.
- Whack-an-Eel has Player 2 use the "y," "h," "b," "u," "j," "n," "i," "k," and "m" keys to play.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Gary the Snail (cameo as loading bar and target)
- Eugene H. Krabs (cameo as target)
- Sheldon J. Plankton (cameo as target)
- Sandy Cheeks (cameo as target)
- Carnival employees
- Carnival visitors
- Sea urchin (mentioned)
- The game was released in three parts, with each part adding more minigames to play.
- The Palace of Pranks from the episode "Pranks a Lot" can be seen during the "Catch 'em!" minigame.
- The description for the "Ring Fling" minigame states that SpongeBob/Patrick can throw rings onto the spikes of a giant sea urchin. However, they actually throw rings onto some hermit crabs' shells.
- The description for "Tic-Tac-Curaccy!" minigame states that SpongeBob/Patrick can throw pearls into holes. However, they actually throw potatoes.