|51 - "Party Pooper Pants"|
|7a - "Hall Monitor"|
|56b - "I Had an Accident"|
|16a - "Valentine's Day"|
|List of home videos|
- This is the first SpongeBob SquarePants VHS tape to contain a double-length episode.
- "I Had an Accident" was released on this VHS tape over seven months before it premiered on television.
- This and Deep Sea Sillies were the first VHS tapes to have the Nickelodeon Fish Bumper.
- The cover for this tape is based off the episode "Party Pooper Pants."
- SpongeBob's line "Seriously?" is removed from the episode "Party Pooper Pants" on this VHS, due to commercial breaks not being on the VHS.
- Despite the fact this tape was released in 2003, the Nickelodeon Haystack logo at the end has a copyright date of 2002.
- When one buys the promotional copy of this tape, he or she will see the Paramount 90th Anniversary Logo on there that it is from 2002 before 2003. One can also find the "Paramount 90th Anniversary Feature Presentation" Bumper and logo inside the tape when you put it in the VCR. Deep Sea Sillies and Rugrats: Mysteries keeps using the Paramount 90th Anniversary Logo, but only on select prints. The promotional copies of these tapes have the same thing.
- This is because VHS tapes are usually manufactured ahead of time before their release date.
- The Canadian copy of this tape uses the 1986 Paramount logo.
- The label on the VHS has the words "Bob" and "Pants" in the name SpongeBob SquarePants not capitalized. This is also the case with Deep Sea Sillies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.