This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
If you were looking for the article about the DVD with a similar name, then see Bikini Bottom's Most Wanted.
If you were looking for the article about the book that in some areas has a similar name, then see Crime and Funishment.
- 3:00pm - "Plankton!"
- 3:15pm - "Krab Borg"
- 3:30pm - "Squid on Strike"
- 3:45pm - "Frankendoodle"
- 4:00pm - "Life of Crime"
- 4:15pm - "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost"
- 4:30pm - "The Smoking Peanut"
- 4:45pm - "Hall Monitor"
- 5:00pm - "Plankton's Army"
- 5:15pm - "Neptune's Spatula"
- 5:30pm - "Graveyard Shift"
- 5:45pm - "Nasty Patty"
- 6:00pm - "Survival of the Idiots"
- 6:15pm - "Just One Bite"
- 6:30pm - "Mid-Life Crustacean"
- 6:45pm - "Doing Time"
- 7:00pm - "Sleepy Time"
- 7:15pm - "Scaredy Pants"
- 7:30pm - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V"
- 7:45pm - "Sailor Mouth"
- 8:00pm - "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" / "Pranks a Lot" (New)
- 8:30pm - "Hooky" / "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II"
|Title card||#||Title||U.S. airdate||U.S. viewers|
|60a||"SpongeBob Meets the Strangler"||October 11, 2004|
|A criminal attempts to get revenge on SpongeBob|
|60b||"Pranks a Lot"||October 11, 2004|
|SpongeBob and Patrick use invisibility spray to play pranks on the citizens of Bikini Bottom|
- Clips from "Plankton!," "The Smoking Peanut," "Graveyard Shift," and "Doing Time" were seen in the promo, despite the fact that the episodes did not air in this event.
- This is the last event to air before the release The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- This was the second SpongeBob event to take place on a Monday with the first being the SpongeBob-A-Thon on January 21, 2002.
- This is the last event to occur in 2004.
- This is the last event to have season 3 episodes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.