The short starts with SpongeBob sitting on a bicycle and teaching Patrick how to put on a helmet, which he notices that Patrick was wearing Gary instead. Patrick takes Gary off of his head and proceeds to put a real helmet on incorrectly.
SpongeBob then attempts to teach Patrick how to get on the bicycle. The scene then cuts to show Patrick on a very large penny farthing, with his head above the water, mentioning that his bike was too big.
SpongeBob and Patrick are then seen on the side of the highway, where SpongeBob teaches him to bike there. Both characters continue to bike along the side as a sign that reads "The End" appears towards the end of this short, which Patrick reads as he and SpongeBob laugh.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• You're Nice - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Plays throughout]
- This short was created for Nationwide's Make Safe Happen campaign.
- This is the only short to have a "The End" card.
- However, SpongeBob and Patrick do pass by an in-universe street sign that reads "The End."
- The position of the neck of the helmet Patrick is wearing changes before and after the "A Little Later" time card.