"Biddy Sitting" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season twelve. In this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick are victims of a hoax and end up babysitting a grumpy old woman who tries to escape by all means.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Female spokesmodel
- 6 unnamed babies
- Incidental 67
- Dave Frank Percy Isabelle Harold Scooter
- Tom the trout
- Mary Walker
- Mary's mother
- Bakery cashier
- Sweet old lady
- Miss Shell
- French Narrator
- Awesome Eddie
- Big G
- Frank (muscular goldfish)
- Gale Rex
- Frankie Billy
- Frank (lifeguard)
- Shubie Peterson
- Norma Rechid
- Incidental 60
SpongeBob and Patrick started make their own business which is babysitting. SpongeBob and Patrick shows Squidward about babysitting by using him as a baby. But Squidward thinks that they are not good at babysitting. Until a mother asks them that she needs to babysit a bunch of babies. In a montage, the babies starts crying. Patrick makes funny faces to make the babies stop crying, Patrick uses SpongeBob for putting spoons in the holes to feed the babies, SpongeBob grabs dozens of plates falling from the shelf which the baby falls off and grabs it with a net but the plates fall. SpongeBob and Patrick has to take out there diapers, and puts them to sleep. The mom arrives seeing that SpongeBob is reading a bedtime story and Patrick sleeping with the babies, which the mom pays them.After taking care of a bunch of babies an old lady named Mary asks them that she needs babysitting, SpongeBob asks Mary, where's the baby, she said she's inside and saying "I'm free!". SpongeBob and Patrick are trying find the baby but Patrick thinks that a pillow and a lamp is a baby. SpongeBob finds a wheelchair and hears snoring. SpongeBob thinks that he finds a baby, so he turns around the wheel chair he sees Mary's Mom mother sleepling. Patrick begins to frighten saying that "That is the most ugliest baby I've ever seen". SpongeBob says "All babies are so supposed to beautiful even the ugly ones". SpongeBob and Patrick doesn't know what her name is, Patrick thinks that she look she took in the bathtub too long, so SpongeBob and Patrick decided to name her Mrs. Prunes.
This SpongeBob SquarePants episode synopsis is incomplete. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by suggesting additions in a comment.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Riverboat Rumpas - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Opening]
‣ Toy Piano - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward dressed as a baby]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (b) - Jeremy Wakefield ["No one in the right mind will ever hire you as babysitters!"]
‣ Domestic Chores - Joseph Engleman [Mother hires SpongeBob and Patrick as her babies' babysitters]
‣ Daisy Chain - Harold Smart [Babies crawling around the house]
‣ Unknown Track 46 - Nicolas Carr [Patrick pulls out a pair of feeding bottles in chain]
‣ Retro Cool 03 095 D - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [Patrick doing movements with feeding bottles in chain]
‣ Kiddy Kappers - Harry Breuer, Jean-Jacques Perrey [Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick babysitting the babies]
‣ Little Garden - Johnny Hawksworth [Mother comes back home and pays SpongeBob and Patrick]
‣ Boy Scout - Harold Smart [Mary tells SpongeBob and Patrick to babysit her "baby"]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob and Patrick shrug]
‣ Danse Comique - Kenny Graham [SpongeBob and Patrick looking for the "baby" at Mary's house]
‣ Trap Door - David Lindup [Mary's baby is actually her mother]
‣ Tom Fool - Van Phillips [Mary's mother discovers SpongeBob and Patrick babysitting her]
‣ ? [Patrick playing harmonica while he's trapped with SpongeBob in the jail made of construction blocks]
‣ Breakout - Syd Dale [SpongeBob and Patrick escape from the jail made of construction blocks]
‣ Happy-Go-Lucky - Ernest Tomlinson [SpongeBob and Patrick put Mary's mother in a cradle]
‣ A Simple Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Mary's mother escapes from the cradle while SpongeBob prepares a bath for her]
‣ Trap Door - David Lindup ["WHOA! 137TH BIRTHDAY?!"]
‣ Five More Comical Cuts - Ronald Hanmer ["Uh? Is that a puppy I hear?"/"What is it puppy? You wanna go out?"]
‣ Happy Links 6-9 - Paul Fenoulhet [Mary's mother escapes from the house making Patrick believe she's a puppy]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer ["Patrick, she's not a baby!"]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["That was no puppy, that was an old lady!"]
‣ Happy Links 6-9 - Paul Fenoulhet [Old ladies at nursing home]
‣ Breakout - Syd Dale [SpongeBob and Patrick enter the nursing home]
‣ Horror-Scope - Ronald Hanmer [Old ladies throw saliva in their handkerchiefs]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer [Old ladies pass their salivated handkerchiefs through SpongeBob and Patrick]
‣ Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Mary's mother doing extreme activities]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (q) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick still looking for Mary's mother]
‣ Boxing Greats #2 - Jack Shaindlin [SpongeBob and Patrick discover Mary's mother at the boxing stadium and she punches them]
‣ Aquarium - Eric Gemsa, Bernard Rabaud [Mary's mother falling asleep]
‣ Aloha Lui Lui - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Mary's mother falls asleep and SpongeBob and Patrick put her back on his wheelchair]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (V) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Ew, that's me."]
‣ ? [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 20 DVD.
- The title is a pun on "babysitting," referencing the babysitting theme of the episode and the elderly woman's irritability.
- When this episode first premiered, it was paired up with "Who R Zoo?."
- Coincidentally both of these episodes are about SpongeBob and Patrick making their own business.
- This episode marks the second major appearance of Mary's mother since "Chocolate with Nuts."
- This episode reveals that Mary's mother is at least 137 years old.
- This is the third episode in which SpongeBob and Patrick babysit a child together. The first is "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" and the second is "Squid Baby."
- This is the third episode in which Squidward is seen as a baby. The first was "Goo Goo Gas" and the second was "Squid Baby." Although, unlike those two, he is only dressed like one in this episode rather than becoming one.
- This episode was originally going to premiere in Australia and New Zealand on February 15, 2020, but got delayed to February 22 for unknown reasons.
- SpongeBob and Patrick were assigned to babysit eight babies. In the montage of them babysitting, there were six babies.