"Biddy Sitting" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season twelve. In this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick are victims of a hoax and end up babysitting a grumpy old woman who tries to escape by all means.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Female spokesmodel
- Six unnamed babies
- Incidental 20
- Incidental 65
- Incidental 67
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 87
- Incidental 87's mother
- Bakery cashier
- Sweet old lady
- Incidental 93
- French Narrator
- Awesome Eddie
- Big G
- Frank (muscular goldfish) (cameo)
- Incidental 107 (cameo)
- Dale (cameo)
- Incidental 155 (cameo)
- Sandals (cameo)
- Incidental 47 (cameo)
- Incidental 45 (cameo)
- Incidental 49 (cameo)
- Incidental 60 (cameo)
- Paco (cameo)
The episode begins with SpongeBob and Patrick starting their business for babysitting, with a woman calling them down to babysit her kids. They successfully take care of her kids and start going around town, trying to find more people who need babysitting help.
An old woman asks SpongeBob and Patrick to help babysit her baby, and when they accept, she runs off happily. When they go inside, they realize the supposed baby is extremely ugly, who can talk but still treat her like a regular baby and name her Baby Prunes.
The two feed, play, and put Baby Prunes to bed, and afterwards, SpongeBob goes into the bathroom. In there, he finally realizes that Baby Prunes is actually an extremely old woman, after spotting her last 137th birthday card. Unfortunately, a sleepy Patrick accidentally lets her run free due to him thinking she's a dog, before SpongeBob can tell him she's not a baby. The two get worried and try looking for her, only to end up in a sewing circle, where the old women in there spit on their cloth and rub it on them.
Meanwhile, Mary's Mother is doing extreme sports and activities, until eventually SpongeBob and Patrick reach her again. They are happy to see her again, but Mary's Mother is mad at them for treating her like a baby and beats them up. This makes Mary's Mother tired and fall asleep, and the episode ends with SpongeBob and Patrick walking into the distance with Mary's Mother in her wheelchair.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Riverboat Rumpas - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
• Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Opening]
• Toy Piano - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward dressed as a baby]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 2 - Jeremy Wakefield ["No one in their right mind would ever hire you as babysitters!"]
‣ Domestic Chores - Joseph Engleman [Mother hires SpongeBob and Patrick as her babies' babysitters]
‣ Daisy Chain - Harold Smart [Babies crawling around the house]
• Unknown Track 46 - Nicolas Carr [Patrick pulls out a pair of feeding bottles in chain]
‣ Retro Cool 03 095 D - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [Patrick doing movements with bottles]
‣ Kiddy Kappers - Harry Breuer, Jean-Jacques Perrey [Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick babysitting]
‣ Little Garden - Johnny Hawksworth [Mother comes back home and pays SpongeBob and Patrick]
‣ Boy Scout - Harold Smart [Mary tells SpongeBob and Patrick to babysit her "baby"]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob and Patrick shrug]
‣ Danse Comique - Kenny Graham [SpongeBob and Patrick looking for the "baby"]
‣ Trap Door - David Lindup [Mary's baby is actually her mother]
‣ Tom Fool - Van Phillips [Mary's mother discovers SpongeBob and Patrick]
‣ ? [Patrick playing harmonica]
‣ Breakout - Syd Dale [SpongeBob and Patrick escape from the jail made of construction blocks]
‣ Happy-Go-Lucky - Ernest Tomlinson [SpongeBob and Patrick put Mary's mother in a cradle]
• A Simple Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [She escapes]
‣ Trap Door - David Lindup ["137TH BIRTHDAY?!"]
‣ Five More Comical Cuts - Ronald Hanmer ["Uh? Is that a puppy I hear?"/"What is it, puppy? You wanna go out?"]
‣ Happy Links 6-9 - Paul Fenoulhet [Mary's mother escapes from the house y]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer ["Patrick, she's not a baby!"]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["That was no puppy, that was an old lady!"]
‣ Happy Links 6-9 - Paul Fenoulhet [Old ladies sewing at nursing home]
‣ Breakout - Syd Dale [SpongeBob and Patrick enter the nursing home]
‣ Horror-Scope - Ronald Hanmer [Old ladies throw saliva in their handkerchiefs]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer [Old ladies with salivated handkerchiefs]
• Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Mary's mother doing extreme activities]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 19 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick still looking for Mary's mother]
‣ Boxing Greats #2 - Jack Shaindlin [SpongeBob and Patrick discover her at the boxing stadium ]
‣ Aquarium - Eric Gemsa, Bernard Rabaud [Mary's mother falling asleep]
• Aloha Lui Lui - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Mary's mother falls asleep]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield ["No, that's me."]
‣ ? [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 20 and will be available on The Complete Twelfth Season DVD.
- Before this episode premiered on February 8, 2020, Amazon accidentally released it on July 31, 2019, alongside with its sister episode "Jolly Lodgers" until it was taken down by Nickelodeon a few days later.
- This is the third time in a row that an episode was released by Amazon until it got taken by Nickelodeon. The first is "Surf N' Turf" and the second is "Jolly Lodgers."
- The title is a pun on "babysitting," referencing the babysitting theme of the episode and the elderly woman's irritability.
- This episode was paired up with "Who R Zoo?" during the original American airing, but has since been re-airing with "Jolly Lodgers."
- Coincidentally, both of these episodes are about SpongeBob and Patrick making their own business.
- Both episodes also use the track "Happy-Go-Lucky."
- Promos claimed that this episode was going to air first, however the unveiled episode that was pairing aired first while this aired second.
- This episode marks the second major appearance of Mary's mother since "Chocolate with Nuts."
- Coincidentally, both episodes were written by Kaz.
- Some of the surfers from "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" briefly reappears in this episode when they are surfing on lava out of a volcano.
- This is the only episode where Old Man Jenkins' barn appears without Old Man Jenkins.
- This episode reveals that Mary's mother is at least 137 years old.
- Not counting Baby Squidward from "SpongeBob in RandomLand," this is the third episode in which Squidward is seen as a baby. The first was "Goo Goo Gas" and the second was "Squid Baby."
- Although, unlike those two, he is only dressed like one in this episode rather than becoming one.
- This episode was originally going to premiere in Australia and New Zealand on February 15, 2020, but got delayed to February 22 to coincide with the Best Besties Ever event.
- SpongeBob and Patrick were assigned to babysit eight babies. In the montage of them babysitting, there are six.
- When the mother called SpongeBob and Patrick to babysit her house was in front of Conch Street yet in other episodes there is no house in front of the street.