- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Miss Gristlepuss (debut)
- Miss Gristlepuss' Sisters (debut)
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Jennifer Millie (pink)
- Mortician (mentioned)
- Al Priss (debut)
- Patrick Star
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Karen Plankton
- Harold "Bill" Reginald
- Nat Peterson
- Abigail Marge
- Jimmy Gus
- Old Man Jenkins
- Vera Fishbowl
- Frankie Billy
- Gary the Snail
- Nancy Suzy Fish
- Martha Smith
- Norma Rechid
- SWAT team
While SpongeBob is making Krabby Patties, he sings a song about how much he loves them, but stops in the middle and, while Squidward is stacking cups (in the form of a triangle), inhales air. Right after Squidward finishes the triangle of cups, SpongeBob (full of air) looks to his left and exhales all of the air, which wrecks the cup pyramid.. This annoying Miss Gristlepuss is causing Krabby Patties to be banned.
Mr. Krabs causes the Krusty Krab to be closed by threatening Miss Gristlepuss with a French fry strainer and insulting her by calling her a disgusting old prune. Meanwhile, Plankton at first thinks Mr. Krabs changed the name to "The Closed Krab," but soon figured out he could take advantage of the moment and went out to celebrate. Mr. Krabs' archenemy soon discovered in surprise that the Krusty Krab has secretly been reopened at SpongeBob's Pineapple. He threatens Patrick who was asking Plankton for the "password" while finding that his threats make up the password.
While Mr. Krabs was checking for cops, he goes to check on SpongeBob who was afraid of becoming arrested for making an illegal product. Mr. Krabs forces SpongeBob to work otherwise there would be weekends off. Plankton discovers Mr. Krabs is doing his regular business "under the table" and calls the cops. In the blink of an eye, they arrive to clean up the Krabby Patties and arrest the employees. Miss Gristlepuss trips and a Krabby Patty dropped into her mouth which made her love the sandwich and forgave the Krusty Crew, she decides not to send SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs to jail and unbanned Krabby Patties, she decides to reopen the Krusty Krab. Again, Plankton's plans failed and he hides inside one of the Krabby Patties only to be eaten by Miss Gristlepuss.
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
The Viking hat that Mr. Krabs wears when he greets TUOOFATTAFAD was originally going to have a joke surrounding it. It would have been something to do with whom Mr. Krabs expected to be on the bus.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ ? - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob sighs]
◦ I Love Patties - Aaron Springer, Eban Schletter [SpongeBob sings]
‣ One Over the Eight - Len Stevens [bus full of old ladies]
‣ ? [rimshot]
‣ Sailor's Sting 3 - Krabs yells at Squidward
‣ Lonely Heart's Club (a) - David Bell, Otto Sieben ["You seem to know the basic rules of behaving like a civilized bottom feeder."]
◦ I Love Patties - Aaron Springer, Eban Schletter [SpongeBob sings again]
‣ Lonely Heart's Club (a) - David Bell, Otto Sieben ["Look at this wild hooligan!"]
‣ Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill [Krabs cries]
‣ Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield ["Thanks again, Al."]
‣ Country Romp [#24] - Harry Bluestone ["Mmm, I'm starving."]
‣ Botany Bay (b) - Robert Alexander White ["I'M RUINED!"]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["That's it! A secret Krusty Krab!"]
‣ ? [Secret Krusty Krab opened at SpongeBob's house]
‣ The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Chelmsford Folk Band ["There you are, Betsy, good as new."]
‣ Hercule Poirot - Gerhard Trede ["Happy day, Karen!"]
‣ Background Blues - Otto Sieben [people waiting in line to get a Krabby Patty]
‣ Captain Lenoe's - Michael Arthur, Colin Cater, Mick Graves, The Folk Players, Sarah Graves, Simon Ritchie [inside the Secret Krusty Krab]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["SpongeBob?"]
‣ The Dreadnought Tea Clipper (b) - Tim Laycock, Robert Alexander White [SpongeBob under the table]
‣ Zelle 501 - Gerhard Trede [Plankton calls the cops]
‣ Police Car - Sam Spence [cops arrive]
‣ West Side Rumble - Sam Spence [SWAT team enters]
‣ Steel Licks (d) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob, Krabs arrested]
‣ Dramatic Impact 3 - Ivor Slaney ["Al, what are you doing?!"]
‣ On Fire - Gregor F. Narholz ["Miss Gristlepuss, look out!"]
◦ I Love Patties - Aaron Springer, Eban Schletter [Miss Gristlepuss sings]
‣ Legends of the Silver Screen - Cedric King-Palmer ["I... I feel reborn!"]
‣ Wahini Wobble - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
- This episode is available on the WhoBob WhatPants?, Season 5 Volume 2, Complete Fifth Season, and First 100 Episodes DVDs.
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- SpongeBob was seen with two spatulas. Meaning that he had bought a spare one. But in "All That Glitters," he only had one. He may have bought another one in case his first one brakes.
- In the beginning, SpongeBob mentioned how he sang the song 90 times, so in total, he sang the song 92 times.
- In this episode, the soda dispenser was on the right side. Usually it is on the left with the condiments.
- Mr. Krabs looks a little bigger when Squidward is serving Miss Gristlepuss.
- Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob's hands were cuffed in front of them, when it should have been behind them.
- This is the third time where the episode ends when "The End" is shown. The first two was in "I Had an Accident" and "Wishing You Well." The fourth was in "Planet of the Jellyfish," and the fifth was in "Two Thumbs Down."
- In the credits and TV Guide description, Miss Gristlepuss is called, "Miss Priss."
- This episode was set to premiere with "The Battle of Bikini Bottom," but aired with "Stanley S. SquarePants" instead.
- When SpongeBob is under his table, Mr. Krabs says that he will make SpongeBob take weekends off if he does not continue cooking Krabby Patties, but in "SB-129," he is off on Sunday, which is the weekend. Mr. Krabs must have meant the entire weekends.
- Miss Gristlepuss' husband strongly resembles Duke Nukem.
- At the very end, "The End" card looks very similar to the season 9 title card for the episode "Sandy's Nutmare."
- Also, Miss Gristlepuss' husband say "Hello, This is Al G.," which sounds like algae.
- This episode production number marks the 100th episode in the series.
- Miss Gristlepuss is voiced by Andrea Martin.
- The police cannot make a food illegal, as the police only enforce the law. It is the government that makes the laws. And even then it would take some time to get it passed (if it is even passed). While here, it only took one day to pass.
- Mr. Krabs calls the cash register "Betsy" in this episode, but in "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" and "Sponge-Cano!," he calls it "Cashy."
- If one were selling an illegal product in secret, it would be a dead-give away with a banner at the location in plain view.
- Even though she calls herself Miss Gristlepuss, she should be called Mrs. Gristlepuss, because she is married.
- SpongeBob had a watch when Krabs was standing outside the Krusty Krab, saying that Krabs was standing there for four days. It is possible he had a stopwatch or digital watch.
- The Galley Grub was not seen in the Secret Krusty Krab. A probable explanation was that Mr. Krabs did not have time to write another one after his original one was still locked in the Krusty Krab.
- Harold "Bill" Reginald was seen outside the pineapple when Plankton hears his "shoving" conversation, but he was found waiting in line inside the Secret Krusty Krab.
- This is the second time Squidward is called "Squidwart." The first time was in Season 4's "SquidBob TentaclePants."
- The Secret Krusty Krab most likely made a rule in which there is a limit of customers present within the building.
- This is the second time Plankton was ever eaten. The first was "Krabs à la Mode." The third would be "Frozen Face-Off." The fourth would be "Lame and Fortune."
- This is Dale's 50th episode appearance.
- All of the main characters appear in this episode except Sandy Cheeks.
- A banner in SpongeBob's house says "Keep it secret. Keep it safe." This is a reference to a line said by Gandalf the Grey in The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- When Squidward said "Do you want to 'Secret Size' that for $2 more" is a parody of McDonald's and their policy of allowing their customers to 'Super Size' their meal for more money.
- The episode is heavily based off the Prohibition era in American History, which was a time when alcohol was illegal in America. The references are:
- The scene where Plankton has to guess the password is based off a gag done by the Marx Brothers did, where they would make someone guess the password, which was "Swordfish."
Towards the end of Spongebob's inflation, the two spatulas he was gripping before randomly dissappear.
- When SpongeBob had first started singing, there were four patties on the grill, later, there were eight.
- When Mr. Krabs is seen greeting Miss Gristlepuss, the Krusty Krab door handles are blue instead of yellow.
- Whenever Miss Gristlepuss blows her whistle and lets go, the black lanyard and whistle ends at her chest. But when the next scene cuts in her whistle is connected to the thread of her shirt without the black lanyard.
- When Miss Gristlepuss and her crew get off the bus, the Krusty Krab sign is located on the street instead of the sand.
- The Krabby Patty Plankton is seen hiding under had no seeds.
- When Plankton looks out his window to see the Krusty Krab, the road following to the Chum Bucket doors aren't there.
- When Miss Gristlepuss meets Mr. Krabs, his belt is missing. In the next shot, he was wearing his belt.
- When SpongeBob is singing his song about Krabby Patties, the patties on the stove disappear.
- On American airings, after Mr. Krabs meets Miss Gristlepuss, captions said that she was saying "Mr. Grabs" instead of "Mr. Krabs."
- When Plankton asked Harold and Nat what was going on, he was wearing a suit. When he went up to SpongeBob's door and talked to Patrick, his suit was gone.
- When the police are breaking into SpongeBob's house, Plankton is briefly seen hiding under a Krabby Patty. It is unknown why Plankton did not steal the Krabby Patty like usual.
- It is possible that because the Krabby Patties were illegal, he did not want to steal it because he would have gotten arrested for selling them.
- When Mr. Krabs went to the cash register to Squidward for misbehaving at Miss Gristlepuss and her crew, he was behind the boat and his body was overlapping the register.
- When the Secret Krusty Krab was found by cops, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are handcuffed, but when Miss Gristlepuss accidentally falls down and eats a Krabby Patty, they are not handcuffed. Later, Mr. Krabs is handcuffed.