In the beginning, SpongeBob starts blowing up balloons. He blows up so many that his lungs become exhaled on the floor. He figures he could use help blowing them up.
First, he tries asking Patrick, who is slow at blowing them. Next, he tries asking Sandy, but she cannot blow them because of her air helmet. After that, SpongeBob asks Gary if he can help blow up the balloons. However, Gary is scared of this and dashes away.
Finally, he calls Squidward on the phone. Squidward becomes angry at SpongeBob for calling him, but SpongeBob thinks he was helping him blow them by putting the balloon on the phone and having it blow by itself.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Slipping and Sliding Stooges - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob blowing up balloons]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hmm, maybe I could use some help blowing up these balloons."]
‣ Slipping and Sliding Stooges - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Rest of short]
- This short is available on the Season 6 Volume 1, Complete Sixth Season, Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- This short premiered the same day Season 6 Volume 1 was released.
- This is the only short to use the track "Slipping and Sliding Stooges."
- While SpongeBob is talking with his lungs outside of his mouth, whenever he closes his mouth the lungs appear to be attached to his bottom lip.