- Stephen Hillenburg (creator) shows a photo of Painty the Pirate, revealing his name, and also revealing that he is the owner of the live-action lips, but it was Patrick Pinney who sung the song.
- Derek Drymon (creative director) talks about the creation of the theme song.
- Tom Kenny (SpongeBob) talks about "Ripped Pants," his favorite episode.
- Tom talks about SpongeBob's underwear.
- Rodger Bumpass (Squidward) talks about his character.
- Tom and Bill Fagerbakke (Patrick) recording various sounds.
- Stephen Hillenburg (show creator) talks about sponges.
- Jay Lender (Storyboard Director/Writer) shares a little anecdote about SpongeBob.
- Jay shares a story about Nosferatu.
- Tom talks about SpongeBob's bed.
- Tom talks about talks about SpongeBob's snail pet, Gary.
- Bill describes something really, really stinky.
- Tom tells a story about stinky stuff in San Francisco.
- Tom and Bill recording their voices.
- Doug Lawrence (writer and voice of Plankton) talks about "the stench."
- Derek Drymon (Creative Director) and Steve describe the smell.
- Tom talks about SpongeBob's relationship with Squidward.
- Squidward's laugh.
- Tom talks about what SpongeBob does with the jellyfish he catches.
- Steve talks about jellyfishing while playing with his paper jellyfish in the office.
- All about Mr. Krabs.
- BOOM - Talking about the bomb.
- Carolyn tells us why Sandy is in the bottom of the ocean.
- What is in the Krabby Patty recipe? - part 1
- What is in the Krabby Patty? - part 2
- Karen, the computer wife of Plankton.
- Sherm Cohen, Storyboard Supervisor and writer of "The F.U.N. Song."
- What is in the Krabby Patty? - part 3
- Squidward's interests.
- Out of all of these, the episode "Something Smells" has the most clips.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.