The game was released in 2004.
In this game, you play as SpongeGar and go bowling. Patar keeps track of how many logs (pins) are knocked down. There are 10 frames in each game. In each frame, the player has two chances to knock all the logs down. The game ends after 10 rounds.
- Jellyfish can add 5, 10, or 15 points.
- Starfish multiply SpongeGar's score by x0.4.
- A primitive tool carves the ball into a log.
- Fire ignites the ball and burns all the logs for a strike.
- Patar (Patrick's primitive self)
- Prehistoric Gary (Gary's primitive self)
- Prehistoric Krabs (Mr. Krabs's primitive self)
- This game takes place before the SpongeBob SquarePants series (with the only possible exception being "Ugh") because the game takes place in the prehistoric era.