B.C. Bowling is a SpongeBob SquarePants online game. It is based on "Ugh."
It was released in 2004.
In this game, the player plays as SpongeGar and goes bowling. There are 10 frames in each game. In each frame, the player has two chances to knock all the logs down. The game ends after 10 rounds.
- Jellyfish can add 5, 10, or 15 points.
- Starfish multiply SpongeGar's score by x0.4.
- A primitive tool carves the ball into a log.
- Fire ignites the ball and burns all the logs for a strike.
- This game takes place before the SpongeBob SquarePants series (with the only possible exception being "Ugh") because the game takes place in the prehistoric era.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.