- People in cars
- Patchy the Pirate
- Dream Patchy
- Potty the Parrot
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- SpongeBob's skeleton
- Patrick Star
- Patrick's skeleton
- Bubble SpongeBob (debut)
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Jennifer Millie
- Orange guard
- Taylor Fishbowl
- Miss Shell
- King Neptune (cameo in sculpture)
- Angels (cameo in painting)
- Squidward Tentacles
- Dream Squidward
- Fish in paintings
- Sandy Cheeks
- Captain of the Sea Ship Atlantis (debut)
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Daydream Dale
- Daydream Frankie Billy
- Daydream Gus
- Daydream Peterson Nat Tucker
- Pedal-Throwing Robot (debut)
- Atlantean citizens (debut)
- Aggressive Case of the Sniffles (debut)
- Germs (debut)
- Jellyfish (cameo)
- SpongeBot SteelPants (laugh only)
- Alien elephants (debut)
- Gary the Snail
- Party snails
- SpongeBob hallucination (debut)
- Dream people in Encino (debut)
- Vulture (debut)
- Norblock Five (debut)
SpongeBob plot (All airings)
SpongeBob and Patrick are in Jellyfish Fields blowing bubbles. Patrick tries to take pictures of the bubbles, but they keep popping immediately before the picture is taken. SpongeBob decides to blow a bubble that would last all day. SpongeBob blows a bubble so big that it engulfs them both and carries them into a nearby cave. The bubble suddenly pops as it makes an impact with an ancient piece of gold.
Eager to discover what exactly it is, they decide to take it to the Bikini Bottom Museum where they run into Squidward. At first, Squidward thinks that SpongeBob and Patrick were planning to steal the first half of the amulet which is housed in the museum, but upon attempting to return it to its spot, he realizes that what Patrick and SpongeBob had was, in fact, the missing half. At this point, both Mr. Krabs and Sandy join them.
The pieces of gold are then reunited, which summons a luxurious bus (or 'van' as Squidward calls it) piloted by a robot and it's fueled by "song." During the song to fuel the bus, it is revealed that Plankton has stowed away in a compartment at the front of the bus and plans to control the lost weapons of Atlantis and use them to steal the formula, much to the surprise of the viewers.Once they arrive there, (accidentally crash-landing in a topiary garden) they meet the king of Atlantis, Lord Royal Highness, LRH for short, who shows them the riches, knowledge, and art of Atlantis. Meanwhile, Plankton escapes from the compartment and sneaks into the vault storing the weapons. After looking around at the weapons, he chooses to commandeer a tank (seemingly at random) to start his diabolical scheme.
Meanwhile, Mr. Krabs enjoys the money vault, Sandy enjoys the science lab, and Squidward enjoys the hall of art (the rooms each had been planning to see). In the money vault, money, gold, and prized objects are found and mostly stashed in Mr. Krabs' pants pockets. In the science lab, Sandy enjoys the devices, a biomass-converting device that turns any household object into ice cream (a bug the Atlanteans have not worked out), a germ-fighting, interactive, micro video game, and makes an automatic feeding device. In addition, in the Hall of Arts, Squidward journeys through paintings, is modeled by painters, and even makes his own painting, claiming to have learned more about art in his short time in Atlantis than he did while at college.
However, everything goes wrong when SpongeBob and Patrick are left alone with the World's Oldest Living Bubble. The flash from Patrick's camera when he takes a picture of themselves with the bubble causes it to burst and the pair goes to dinner and insist on leaving. When Patrick reveals their mistake, LRH tells them that the bubble they popped was a prop, but when he shows them the real bubble, Patrick takes a picture of it and it also pops.
LRH is furious and summons the Atlantean Royal Guards to seize the gang, but Plankton appears with a tank.
He fires the tank at SpongeBob, the gang, and the Atlantean Royal Guards, but is foiled when it is revealed that the weapon he had chosen only shoots ice cream. He jumps out of the tank and in frustration, kicks it, injuring himself. However, LRH seems delighted, saying, "This talking speck will make a fantastic replacement for our recently deflated national treasure!"
Finally, LRH loads SpongeBob and his friends back onto the bus and removes the amulet, giving it to one of his soldiers to dispose of to ensure no more "visitors like these." SpongeBob is the only one eager to return to Bikini Bottom and sings. His friends (including his grouchy neighbor Squidward, his boss Mr. Krabs, Sandy, and even Patrick) get sad throughout the song. Squidward, Sandy, Mr. Krabs and Patrick start crying near the end of the song, but SpongeBob ignores and sings all along.
Patchy the Pirate plot (reruns after the original airing)
Patchy is stuck in traffic at the US 101 in Downtown Los Angeles. Then, his cell phone rings, and Potty warns him that he is going to miss the new SpongeBob episode. Patchy yells at the person driving behind him for honking at him because he is trying to talk to his parrot. Patchy tells Potty to record the episode, but Potty tells Patchy, "I threw out that old Betamax machine." Patchy gets mad, and to make matters worse, his super rare eight-track also breaks. Then, the traffic lines move, but suddenly, he finds himself nowhere, and screams over the disappearance of Encino. Then, he cries that this is not the only time a Lost-City had occurred. He tells us that the episode is what we should watch instead of watching him suffer.
Then, Patchy gets his eight-track fixed, but not for long when it explodes again and produces smoke. Patchy later gets hallucinations and finds a man dressed in a tall SpongeBob outfit who cries out that he is SpongeBob in real-life form. Then, Potty wakes him up after Patchy mistakenly thinks Encino is back, which was all just a dream. Patchy begins to eat a sandwich, which Potty brings to him, but he finds mayonnaise on it. He tries to give it to a vulture.
After this, he finds Encino shrunk to a very small size. Then, he finds three aliens, which explain that their son, Norblock Five, was playing with his Shrinkatron again. Patchy yells at them that he wants his town back in full size and keeps saying, "There's no place like home." Sympathetic over Patchy's loss, Norblock Five's mother gets the Shrinkatron given from her son and she presses the big red button control, making a tornado disaster to fix it up.
Patchy is glad to be back in Encino, but soon, a giant Potty the Parrot crushes him into the house, closing the episode by showing that Norblock Five had possibly once again used his Shrinkatron to make Potty huge.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Trafficscape - Eric Winstone [Patchy's caught in traffic]
◦ SpongeBob SquarePants Theme Song - Patchy's cell phone rings
‣ 'Er Indoors - Johnny Hawksworth [Potty on the phone]
‣ Finger of Fear - Fredric Bayco ["Encino... it's gone! No!"]
‣ The Dreadnought Tea Clipper (b) - Tim Laycock, Robert Alexander White [Patchy crying]
‣ To Walk with Destiny (d) - Ron Goodwin [title card]
• Wahini Wobble - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob blowing bubbles]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["It's not?"]
◦ The Bubble Song - Paul Tibbitt, Eban Schletter
• Steel Licks 2 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob blows a giant bubble]
• Steel Licks 20 - Jeremy Wakefield [The bubble floats up with SpongeBob and Patrick inside]
‣ Dramatic Impact 6 - Ivor Slaney ["What have I done?"]
‣ From the Dead - Ronald Hanmer [bubble floats into a cave]
‣ Editor's Falling Over (a) - Dick Stephen Walter [bubble pops]
‣ Forbidden City - Will Schaefer ["Whoa, what is it? It looks really old."]
‣ Federation of Planets - Gregor F. Narholz ["You must wear the ancient crest of your ancestors, for it is your birth right!"]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [exterior of Bikini Bottom Museum]
‣ Keel Row - Brian Peters [Krabs sets up an admission booth]
• Steel Licks 6 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick arrive]
‣ Death in the City - Jack Beaver [old lady talking to cop]
• Royal Chamber Music - Nicolas Carr [Squidward painting]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob and Patrick run into him]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["What is that?"]
• Goofy Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["This is a new low, even for you two."]
‣ Spellweaver - Magnum Opus ["It's the key to untold riches."]
‣ In Another Time - Magnum Opus [Squidward describing Atlantis]
• Steel Licks 5 - Jeremy Wakefield ["That's just a painting, you quarter-wit."]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr ["The real bubble lives in Atlantis."]
‣ Simply Magical - Magnum Opus [Squidward joins the two halves of the amulet]
‣ Frightmare - Magnum Opus [bus appears]
‣ Simply Magical - Magnum Opus [amulet connects to the bus]
‣ Star Voyager - Magnum Opus [door opens]
‣ Place Bleu - Werner Overheidt [pan of inside the bus]
• Steel Licks 8 - Jeremy Wakefield [pushing the bus to a gas station]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [the bus has no gas tank]
‣ Rainbow Delights - Magnum Opus ["The engine of this vessel is fueled by song."]
◦ Fueling the Bus - Zeus Cervas, Paul Tibbitt, Eban Schletter
‣ On Fire - Gregor F. Narholz [bus breaks down]
‣ Starlight Flight - Magnum Opus ["Hey, look, it's Atlantis!"]
‣ On Fire - Gregor F. Narholz [bus crashes]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [ruined garden]
‣ Magical Wish [#74] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["Go on, SpongeBob, ring the bell."]
‣ Ancient Fanfare [#51] - Harry Bluestone [fanfare]
‣ Land of Magic - Gregor F. Narholz [Lord Royal Highness introduces himself]
‣ Sneeky - Gregor F. Narholz [Plankton escapes from the bus]
‣ Haunted - Vyvyan Hope-Scott, Rick Cassman [the grand tour]
• Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Plankton sneaks into the weapon room]
‣ Cellar Search - Philippe Pares ["There will be no one to stop me this time."]
‣ The Dreadnought Tea Clipper (b) - Tim Laycock, Robert Alexander White [Encino is still gone]
‣ Swingabout - David Arnold, Paul Hart [music on Patchy's radio]
‣ Haunted - Vyvyan Hope-Scott, Rick Cassman [tour continues]
• Krusty Krab Tango - Steve Marston ["You told me the streets were paved with gold."]
‣ Someone Coming - Raymond C. Jones [Krabs' pockets barking]
‣ Hollywood Christmas - Gregor F. Narholz [the treasure]
◦ Mr. Krabs' song - Steven Banks, Paul Tibbitt, Vincent Waller, Eban Schletter
‣ Fry Cook Ballad Closer - Steve Marston [Krabs stuffing pockets with money]
‣ ? ["No, sir! Come on along, Patrick."]
‣ Gates of Troy - David Farnon [hall of science]
‣ Invaders From Asteroid Q - Steve London [The inside of the hall of science]
‣ Piano Presto (a) - Ted Atking, Alan Feanch [comb turned into ice cream]
‣ Invaders From Asteroid Q - Steve London ["Behold! This grand machine allows the user to be broken down to nano-stature."]
‣ Orchestrated Devices B - Raymond C. Jones ["He could be in trouble."]
• Mario Type - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston [video game music]
◦ Sandy's song - Steven Banks, Paul Tibbitt, Vincent Waller, Eban Schletter
◦ Plankton's Song - Steven Banks, Paul Tibbitt, Eban Schletter
‣ Weird Bridge - Roger Roger [tour continues]
‣ Airs and Graces (b) - Paddy Kingsland [Squidward's definition of art]
‣ ? [harp music]
‣ Symphony #6 "Pastoral" - 1st Mvt - Ludwig Van Beethoven, Fiachra Trench [the hall of arts]
◦ Squidward's song - Casey Alexander, Paul Tibbitt, Eban Schletter
‣ Polite Conversation - Graham D.H. Preskett [Squidward modeling]
‣ Simply Magical - Magnum Opus [the oldest living bubble]
‣ Glissando (h) - Skaila Kanga, Richard Myhill ["Just look at it, Patrick."]
‣ Evil Mind 8 - Dick de Benedictis [display case tips over]
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford [Patrick screams]
‣ Wild Eyes - Ronald Hanmer [Patrick pushes the case back]
• Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick takes a photo of the bubble]
‣ Old Creepy Feeling - John Scott ["Did you hear something?"]
‣ Abject Terror - Paul Lewis [SpongeBob and Patrick scream]
‣ This Year of Grace 1801 - Len Beadle [dinner]
‣ Drunken Sailor (b) - Robin Jeffrey, Tim Laycock [Krabs babbling]
‣ Happy Bells - Jan Rap, Peter Smid [Sandy's invention]
• Steel Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick enter]
• What the Huh Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Huh?"]
‣ Unease - Dick Stephen Walter [SpongeBob and Patrick are nervous]
‣ Potato Chips - Wade Denning [Gary having a party at home]
‣ Tales from the Swamp (c) - Ron Goodwin ["We destroyed your most prized possession!"]
‣ The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [LRH thinks it is a joke]
‣ Dissonance - Dick Stephen Walter ["It's not a joke! We burst the bubble!"]
‣ The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [it was just a prop for the tourists]
‣ Unknown Track 37 - Nicolas Carr ["This is the real deal."]
‣ Showdown - Gregor F. Narholz [bubble pops]
‣ The Chase - Gregor F. Narholz [guards summoned]
‣ Patchy's Parched Blues - Nicolas Carr [Patchy crawling through desert]
‣ Mists of Illusion - Gilbert Vinter ["Uh-oh, here come the hallucinations..."]
‣ ? [Patchy sees SpongeBob]
• Back in Encino - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston
‣ Killer Birds [#36] - Gregor F. Narholz [spilled ice cream]
‣ Patchy's Parched Blues - Nicolas Carr ["It was all a hallucination."]
‣ The Chase - Gregor F. Narholz [tank]
• What's This - Nicolas Carr ["Huh?"]
‣ Unknown Track 47 - launch sequence deployed
‣ Piano Presto (a) - Ted Atking, Alan Feanch [tank shoots ice cream]
‣ Towerstreet 17 [#33] - Gerhard Narholz [Plankton in a display case]
‣ Dance of the Lights - Buddy Baker [bus leaves]
◦ Good-Bye, Atlantis - Steven Banks, Eban Schletter
‣ The Dreadnought Tea Clipper (b) - Tim Laycock, Robert Alexander White ["Pretty good story, eh, kids?"]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["I found Encino... but it's all tiny!"]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford ["Someone must've..."]
‣ Abject Terror - Paul Lewis [aliens appear]
‣ Alien Spacecraft A - Gregor F. Narholz ["Our son was messing around with the Shrinkatron again."]
‣ Inferno - Fredric Bayco [tornado]
‣ Bell Hop (a) - John Shakespeare [ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis, From the Beginning, Pt.2, Season 5 Volume 2, The SpongeBob SquarePants Collection, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, Really Big Box Set, SpongeBob StarPants, SpongeBob SquarePants Special Collection, Vol. 1, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 7, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, Complete Fifth Season, and First 100 Episode DVDs.
- Ian Jane of DVD Talk praised the movie, on the SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis DVD review.
- The Washington Post's television critic Tom Shales lambasted it in a November 12, 2007 review. In the review, titled, "Squeezing the Life out of SpongeBob," Shales wrote, "the funniest thing about the film is its title" and "a typical episode has about as many laughs as this inflated version does." Shales criticized the amount of musical numbers in Atlantis SquarePantis, calling them "numbing." He concluded the review with the statement that the episode was "flat" and "unimpressive."
- In her review for About.com, Nancy Basile's review was mixed and gave it a score of 2.5 out of 5. She wrote "Kids will enjoy this, but adults, who love the crazy antics, tongue-in-cheek humor and naïve blunderings of early SpongeBob will be disappointed."
- Jerry Vonkramer of ToonZone gave the episode a score of 7/10 and wrote "Atlantis SquarePants is not a masterpiece, but neither does it deserve the awful reputation it seems to have."
- "Atlantis SquarePantis" recorded 9M viewers, beating every 8 p.m. show on broadcast television that night except Dancing with the Stars.
- Casey Alexander has stated on Twitter this was his least favorite episode that he worked on.
- This is the first SpongeBob TV movie. The second is "Truth or Square" and the third is "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout."
- Without the Patchy plot, theme song and end credits, this episode is only 32 minutes long. The SpongeBob plot without the songs is only about 23 minutes.
- According to Dani Michaeli's Twitter, this episode was originally going to be an 11-minute SpongeBob and Patrick episode, but Nickelodeon requested turning it into a TV movie.
- Due to this episode's length, this episode counts as 6 chapters on DVDs.
- There was a merchandising franchise called SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis. It featured promotions, a themed DVD release, a book, a Ready-to-Read book a 2007 video game, online game, mobile game a 2008 flash game, Cell phone game based on this episode.
- During the time this episode was released, Nick had a contest where the grand prize winners could win a trip to the luxurious resort, Atlantis.
- The users with the usernames: baybegirls, james, and tiny, had their bubbles shown.
- On the SpongeBob Z-A Countdown marathon, Patchy was seen at Atlantis in Paradise Island, Bahamas.
- In the original airing, only the SpongeBob plot was aired. Reruns show the Patchy plot, alongside it 
- The premiere of the special drew 9.22 million viewers, the highest audience in the history of the show.
- Patchy mentions he is stuck in traffic on U.S. 101. U.S. 101 really does pass through Encino and is a major commuter route for drivers going to or from Los Angeles.
- Some old technology that Patchy used are Betamax, 8-track cassette tapes, and phones that drop calls.
- Amazon Prime Video claims that S. Scott Bullock, Keith Ferguson and Kate Higgins voiced the Atlantean citizens in this episode but however they voiced them in the video game.
- Prime Video also accidentally used the X-Rays and the thumbnail from Banned in Bikini Bottom/Stanley S. SquarePants, which also lists the credits music throughout about half of the episode.
- In addition, at the end of the episode, stock stills of a sunset background, the title credits, and the credits are all seen, as well as an English dubbed version of the international version of the theme song without any text whatsoever. This was possibly left in due to an editing mistake.
- When Plankton finally picks his weapon, it's red but when he stops everyone in their tracks, it's green, it is possible that he had time to paint it his color.
- Additionally, when Plankton sings Eeny-Meeny-Miny-Moe during his song, he ends up picking the warplane, but hops into the tank instead.
- Patchy's car's license plate reads "ARRRRRR."
- When everyone is in the video game, it reads "Nickelodeon" at the bottom. It also says the game was published in 1991. This was the second time Nickelodeon was used in SpongeBob SquarePants. The first time was on the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Paddle Ball Set in "Have You Seen This Snail?"
- During Squidward's song, SpongeGar, Patar, and Squog all make cameo appearances in a cave.
- The storyboard shows Patrick eating the Oldest Living Bubble, but it was changed by taking a picture of it and it pops.
- This episode marks the second time Sandy is referred to by her real name, "Sandra." The first was in "Patrick SmartPants."
- Sandy creating an invention that allows her to eat underwater without removing her air helmet references how she tries to eat a Deluxe Krabby Patty in "Pressure."
- Every character was used as a weapon during battle by Sandy. SpongeBob (shield), Patrick (shuriken), Squidward (gun), and Mr. Krabs (chainsaw).
- The fact that the Atlanteans are aliens is a reference to "Sandy's Rocket," where SpongeBob mentions that Atlantis was built by aliens.
- The "I'll destroy all of you!" quote Plankton said in this episode was reused from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- Music from the movie is also used when Patrick and SpongeBob is eating ice-cream when Plankton shoots it at them.
- In the French and Belgian airings, this episode has four title cards.
- In some countries, such as Spain, Poland, Greece, or Serbia this episode is aired in two parts.
- This also happens with "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout."
- SpongeBot SteelPants from the video game Battle for Bikini Bottom can be heard when SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward are chased by the germs.
- This is the second season 5 episode where a main character is shown driving a tank. The first is "The Krusty Plate" with SpongeBob driving a tank.
- This is the first and only TV movie to be produced in 480i standard-definition full screen. The second TV movie, "Truth or Square," was produced in 720p and the third TV movie, "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout," was produced in 1080p.'
- This is also the only TV movie to be produced as 1 production number.
- This is the only SpongeBob special that was not dubbed in the Croatian dub.
- In SpongeBob's Game Frenzy, there is a minigame where Squidward Tentacles is trying to complete the Medallion. To win this game, you slide the Medallion's stars to their proper place. If you win, the gang admires the Medallion. A failure (which is non-canon) shows a scene where Squidward disintegrates.
- Behind the scenes footage of this episode shows that the design of Atlantis was originally going to be an Ancient Greece-like place, but the design was changed into a more futuristic looking place.
- This is the second time the famous painting American Gothic is referenced in an episode. The first is "Artist Unknown," however, it only makes a very minor cameo in that episode.
- This episode was aired again with the Patchy Moments on November 17, 2007.
- Frampton Comes Alive, a rock album by Peter Frampton, is referenced by Patchy in the beginning, when his ultra-rare 8-track of it breaks.
- Mr. Krabs' "I Hate Mondays" shirt is a reference to Garfield the Cat's catchphrase.
- One of the paintings in the Bikini Bottom Museum in the background is "The Scream," but instead of a man, it is a fish.
- Squidward's quote of "In Atlantis, the streets are paved with gold" is a reference to the old idea that America's streets are paved with gold, which was used to encourage immigrants to start new lives there. Mr. Krabs calling Squidward a liar references an Italian immigrant saying that the streets in America are not, in fact, paved with gold.
- Lord Royal Highness's initials, "L.R.H." are commonly used to refer to L. Ron Hubbard, a science fiction writer and the founder of Scientology.
- Just like Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, and the 2005 remake, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory whenever a character spots an area of Atlantis that has things that they love, they go to the area and start playing in it. Also, during that time, the character sings a song about it, just like the Oompa-Loompas do in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, and the 2005 remake, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. Each time the character goes there and does all those things, and their song is over, the other characters move on, leaving one character behind each time, while the group grows smaller and smaller until there's only one character left. This is another parody of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, and the 2005 remake, Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. However, unlike in Willy Wonka, the group members stay behind willingly in this episode.
- The way Sandy warps into the video game is similar to the way some of the characters in the Mega Man franchise of video games enter or exit levels.
- In the video game "Mission Start: The Germ Warrior," one can see a code that says 1991 © Nickelodeon Inc. The title screen and title are most likely a parody of Street Fighter II: The World Warrior.
- When Sandy fights the germs, it is a parody of the Dr. Mario series.
- When Sandy is dancing with a germ, they did the famous cheat code Konami Code.
- Also, the moves she does is a parody of Dance Dance Revolution.
- Warp pipes appear in Sandy's song. Warp pipes appear in several of the Mario games.
- When Sandy ground-pounds on a germ, she does it the same way Mario ground-pounds in the Super Mario Brothers games.
- When Patchy taps his peg leg to his other shoe stating "There's no place like home," it is a parody of The Wizard of Oz.
- One painting Squidward goes into is The Persistence of Memory.
- When Squidward says "The magical path to Atlantis is a van?" Patrick's arm is though SpongeBob's body.
- In the scene when Patchy gets lost, his car is with him, but in the alien scene, his car isn't there. But then when Encino is grown back, one can see his car.
- When Patchy finds himself gone, the background is nothing. Then the next time we see Patchy, he is in the desert. In the alien part, it is nothing again.
- When SpongeBob realized he trapped himself and Patrick in the bubble, he dropped his wand. Then it was missing.
- At the Bikini Bottom Museum, there are multiple clones of some of the paintings.
- When Mr. Krabs is trying to put gas in the bus, there is no exhaust pipe, and they are told the bus uses singing as their fuel. However, Plankton is later seen climbing out of the exhaust pipe.
- When Sandy says "How's it work?", the square around the acorn on her suit is white instead of yellow.
- When everyone is at the window after Squidward says, "Look it's Atlantis," SpongeBob's left leg is missing, Mr. Krabs’ legs are missing, and he is unusually tall. Also, in the shot after the window appears, Sandy is next to Mr. Krabs and behind Patrick and SpongeBob is in front of both Mr. Krabs and Squidward. In the shot before, Sandy was behind Mr. Krabs, and SpongeBob was next to/in front of Mr. Krabs.
- Lord Royal Highness was the ruler of Atlantis, but in "Neptune's Spatula," King Neptune is the ruler of Atlantis.
- During the October 13, 2012 airing of this episode, there was a slight skip of the Lord Royal Highness's sentence during the ice cream scene where he said this:
- Original line: "Actually, it can only turn things into ice cream."
- Skip line: "Actually, it can only turn cream."
Evidence of this audio glitch: 
- At the end of the episode, stock stills of a sunset background, the title credits, and the credits are all seen, as well as an English dubbed version of the international version of the theme song without any text whatsoever. This was possibly left in due to an editing mistake.
- When Plankton finally picks his weapon, it's red but when he stops everyone in their tracks, it's green.
- Additionally, when Plankton sings Eeny-Meeny-Miny-Moe during his song, he ends up picking the warplane, but hops into the tank instead.
- When Patrick is biting his hands, pieces of nails are seen flying off, despite him not being shown having nails in this specific episode.
- In the closing credits to this episode, David Steinberg, who played the live-action SpongeBob hallucination, is uncredited.
- Whenever Patrick takes a picture of the bubble, it pops.
- Patchy is trying to use old technology and it keeps breaking down.
- Somebody being excited whenever in a certain room.
- ^ http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/12/arts/design/12spon.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1
- ^ http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/11/11/AR2007111101411.html
- ^ http://animatedtv.about.com/od/spongebobsquarepants/gr/squarepantis.htm
- ^ http://www.toonzone.net/2008/08/spongebobs-atlantic-squarepants/#.UaHpyqIwe5I
- ^ https://twitter.com/_dolza_/status/499599205581586432
- ^ https://twitter.com/_dolza_/status/451187862155710464
- ^ https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x569u74
- ^ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/964640463150989312