"Arizona Fanfare". (original title: "Symphanfare #6") was composed by Jack Shaindlin and performed by The American Filmusic Orchestra. It is another piece of music associated with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. The main instruments being played in the piece include some low and high brass instruments, flutes, clarinets, a timpani, and string instruments.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - The opening; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy attempt to "unite;" SpongeBob and Patrick watch the new show.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - The intro of the episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy that SpongeBob is watching.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - The title card of SpongeBob's Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Everyone charges back to the Krusty Krab.
- 113b. "The Card" - Used when the front of the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy Trading Card No. 54 is shown. The trading card in question has the dialogue: "Mermaid Man says..." [punch] "Buy more cards!"
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - The opening
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Mermarang; SpongeBob and Patrick use the rings to turn into Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - The TV show begins; SpongeBob's Mermaid Man watch goes off; "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!;" The TV comes back on.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "Wow, another Mermaid Man reboot;" "Hey, what's that?"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob reads the Pen Pal article.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - The Aquaphone rings; SpongeBob goes outside.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "By the power of Neptune, Mermaid Pants and Barnacle Star unite!"