"Arizona Fanfare" (original title: "Symphanfare #6") was composed by Jack Shaindlin and performed by The American Filmusic Orchestra. It is a piece of music associated with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. The main instruments being played in the piece include some low and high brass instruments, flutes, clarinets, a timpani, and string instruments.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - The opening; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy attempt to "unite;" SpongeBob and Patrick watch the new show.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - The intro of the episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy that SpongeBob is watching.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - The title card of SpongeBob's Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Everyone charges back to the Krusty Krab.
- 113b. "The Card" - Used when the front of the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy Trading Card No. 54 is shown. The trading card in question has the dialogue: "Mermaid Man says..." [punch] "Buy more cards!"
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - The opening
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Mermarang; SpongeBob and Patrick use the rings to turn into Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - The TV show begins; SpongeBob's Mermaid Man watch goes off; "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!;" The TV comes back on.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "Wow, another Mermaid Man reboot;" "Hey, what's that?"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob reads the Pen Pal article.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - The Aquaphone rings; SpongeBob goes outside.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "By the power of Neptune, Mermaid Pants and Barnacle Star unite!"
- 12a. "Pearl Wants to Be a Star" - "Ladies and gentlemen, making her big Patrick Show debut is Pearl!"
- Between "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" and "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture," this track took four and a half years to return.
- "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" and its sequel are the only pre-movie episodes to play the track.