"Another Krusty Krab Day" was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr. The piece features an accordion playing throughout. There is an alternate mix of the piece which is shortened and has added percussion named "Another Krusty Krab Day 3."
Another Krusty Krab Day
This is the full version of the cue.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs drive to Madame Hagfish's house.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Squidward enters the Krusty Krab.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Mr. Krabs gives a customer a keychain.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - The ending.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - SpongeBob gives two customers their Krusty Dogs.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "So, you thought you could hide the treasure from Old Man Krabs, did ye?"
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - The opening.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton screams from inside of the bottle.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - Squidward gives Mr. Krabs a bill. (Low pitched)
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - "Make yourself comfortable, Mr. Patrick."
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - The opening.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Mr. Krabs-shaped cloud is shown.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - The opening.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - "Too bad I'm cooped up here inside the Krusty Krab." (High-pitched)
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Opening; SpongeBob puts the patty in his wallet.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - "Mr. Squidward, what's with all the dilly-dallyin'?"
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - SpongeBob screams at Squidward for help.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - The opening.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - The opening.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - The customers leave the Krusty Krab.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "I don't follow."
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - The opening.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to run the register.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Closing time at the Krusty Krab.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "Do you have one of your precious thumbs up for me?"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Well, Patrick helped."
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Patrick trying to eat a Krabby Patty.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - "All right, Mr. Krabs. If you think the Krusty Krab is haunted and needs ghost-busting I'll stay away for a while;" "Hmm.... Well, I suppose I could do some bossing."
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Mr. Krabs mistakes SpongeBob for Plankton.
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - The opening.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Mr. Krabs tries to take Patrick's coupon.
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - Mr. Krabs tastes the soup.
- 225a. "Cuddle E. Hugs" - The opening.
- 264b. "Patrick's Tantrum" - Patrick with his boxing trophie at the Krusty Krab.
- . "SpongeGod" - Patrick asks what SpongeBob would do if he were a god; "And that's what I could do." (High-pitched)
Another Krusty Krab Day 3
This version is shorter and with added percussion.
- 230b. "Bottle Burglars" - SpongeBob and Squidward cleaning Mr. Krabs' office.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - The opening.
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - "Seriously, Mr. Krabs. I don't see what you can teach me."
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - The opening.
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - Krabs waiting for SpongeBob in his boat. (Low pitched -2)
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Krabs in his office. (Sped up 10%)
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob takes Sandy's nieces to the Krusty Krab.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "Fear not, gentle customers. This is not a robber, this is my lame competition from across the street..."
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - "Yep, takes a pretty study claw to overship this ship." (Low pitched); "Nobody's just like me." (High pitched)
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - SpongeBob hiccuping at the Krusty Krab. (Low pitched)
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - Bubble Bass working at the Krusty Krab while he annoys customers.
- 265b. "Kooky Cooks" - Mrs. Puff eats the Krabby Patty with three buns.
- This track is mainly used during scenes at the Krusty Krab.