"Another Best Day Ever" was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. It is an instrumental version of "The SpongeBob History Song." The main instruments being played in the piece include a lap steel guitar, steel guitar, shakers, bongos, bass, and a ukulele.
It is mainly used as title card music and during openings and endings of episodes.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Title card
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - The opening
- 146b. "Earworm" - Title card
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - Title card
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Title card
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - The opening; The ending
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - SpongeBob does his spring cleaning.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - The opening
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - The ending
- 174a. "Treats!" - Title card
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - Title card
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - The ending
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - The ending
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob is rehired once again.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - Title card; Scott takes SpongeBob to the Krusty Klam.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Title card
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - The ending
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Everyone goes back to The Krusty Krab.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - SpongeBob takes Mr. Krabs and Squidward out of the pool of boiling oil.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Title card (Low-pitched)
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - SpongeBob adds ingredients to the Krabby Soup, while the hippies eat them.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - SpongeBob puts hot sauce in his house, while the sea bunny eats it.
- 235b. "Library Cards" - Title card; Patrick is back to normal.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Title card
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Title card.
- Ever since its introduction, season 10 is the only season not to use this track as title card music.