"An Underwater Conversation" (alternate title: "Another Underwater Conversation") was composed by Barry Anthony Trop. The main instruments being played in the piece include flutes, piccolos, a bassoon, high and low string instruments, a steel guitar, a xylophone, a bass clarinet, clarinets, and French horns.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick smells something; Patrick eats Squidward's soup.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - "Hi, Pearl!"
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - "We shall see forthwith."
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Sandy shows SpongeBob her kelp greenhouse and collection of artifacts.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Patrick swallows Squidward's ticket.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "Good afternoon, Miss Sandy."
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "I'll sing you a lullaby!"
- 173a. "Squiditis" - SpongeBob appears next to Squidward while he's relaxing.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - SpongeBob changes Squidward's diaper.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Karen brings Plankton a cake.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - SpongeBob's food friends. ("Another Underwater Conversation")
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Starving Sea Star Time.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Plankton wants to get rid of the puppies.
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at a house; "Look what we did to the Bubble Bass' granny's house."