This arrangement of "Aloha Oe" was composed by J. Dufourny, and licensed and released to Selected Sounds (APM Music) by Hans Haider. It was released from the Selected Sound music library album ST 175 - Hawaii & South Pacific in 1985; however, the original version was released as far back as 1969 from the Carmen music library album Carmen-2006 - The Aloha Hawaiians - Beautiful Isle of Somewhere. The song was written by Hawaii's last monarch, Queen Liliʻuokalani, after her arrest and imprisonment, and has become perhaps the most famous song of Hawaiian composition. In the context of SpongeBob, it seems to be semi-associated with the morning and characters sleeping.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - First shots of Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob's house
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - The opening (High-pitched).
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob is seen sleeping.
- 14a. "SB-129" - SpongeTron directs Squidward to the time machine.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick are all shown sleeping.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Squidward is seen sleeping.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - The opening (High-pitched).
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Squidward wakes up from his bed.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Gary watches TV.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob tries to ask Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy for help.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff has a good time in prison.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - The opening.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward relaxes at the Krusty Krab.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - The opening
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton enters the Dullsville Senior Living.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "Ah, Bikini Bottom. Teaming with life and naked mysteries."
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "Ah... That was the best day of non-driving ever."
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - Old Man Jenkins' birthday party is held at Shady Shoals Rest Home.
- This was initially the first-used APM track in the series, as the original airing of "Help Wanted" did not have a title card since the ending of the 1999 Kids' Choice Awards (which preceded the series premiere of SpongeBob SquarePants) was followed by the opening of the episode.
- However, a title card was added in subsequent broadcasts of the episode, making Hawaiian Train the first-used APM track.
- On most music services and on YouTube, the composer for this track (along with "Honolulu March") is incorrectly stated to be George Kulohakai and His Island Serenaders.