This arrangement of "Aloha Oe" (Farewell to Thee) was composed by George K, and licensed and released to Selected Sounds (APM Music) by Hans Haider. It was originally released in 1969 and remastered by Haider in 1985. The song was written by Hawaii's last monarch, Queen Liliʻuokalani, after her arrest and imprisonment, and has become perhaps the most famous song of Hawaiian composition. In the context of SpongeBob, it seems to be semi-associated with the morning and characters sleeping.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - Opening.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - The opening (Two semitones pitched up).
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob is seen sleeping.
- 14a. "SB-129" - SpongeTron directs Squidward to the time machine.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick are all shown sleeping.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Squidward is seen sleeping.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - The opening (Two semitones pitched up).
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Squidward wakes up from his bed.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Gary watches TV.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob tries to ask Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy for help.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff has a good time in prison.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - The opening.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward relaxes at the Krusty Krab.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - The opening
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton enters the Dullsville Senior Living.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "Ah, Bikini Bottom. Teaming with life and naked mysteries."
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "Ah... That was the best day of non-driving ever."
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - Old Man Jenkins' birthday party is held at Shady Shoals Rest Home.
- This was initially the first-used APM track in the series, as the original airing of "Help Wanted" did not have a title card since the ending of the 1999 Kids' Choice Awards (which preceded the series premiere of SpongeBob SquarePants) was followed by the opening of the episode. However, a title card was added in subsequent broadcasts of the episode, making "Hawaiian Train" the first-used APM track.
- Between "SB-129" and "Good Neighbors", this track took almost 6 years to return.
- "Giant Squidward" is the only season 6 episode to use this track.
- "Jellyfishing" and "Summer Job" are the only episodes to play the first 20 seconds of the track.