"Aloha Lui Lui" is a Hawaiian track composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. The main instruments being played in the piece include the guitar, ukulele, chimes, and the vibraphone.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick are sad.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The opening
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob cries at his house.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - "Patrick, okay!"
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "Anywhere from beautiful sandy beaches..."
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Young Mermaid Man feels sleepy.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - Mr. Krabs parks the tour bus at a retirement home.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - The opening
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs imagines him and Mrs. Greenback on an island.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - Bob Barnacle talks to SpongeBob. (High-pitched)
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "I wish things could go back to the way they were."
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Gary fall asleep.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - Larry calms Mr. Krabs down.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - The ending
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - "We want to go back to the Krusty Krab. We were having fun in there with you."
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - Mary's mother falls asleep and SpongeBob and Patrick put her back on her wheelchair.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "My spongy heart is bursting with joy, cause I know I have the love of my pet Gary, and my family, and I have the love of my friends." (Low pitched)
- 258b. "The Goofy Newbie" - SpongeBob tells Patrick he'll help him tomorrow at Goofy Goober's.
- 268a. "A Place for Pets" - Pets enjoying at the Krusty Krab.
- . "SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D: The Great Jelly Rescue!" - "And so our undersea journey comes to an end."
- This track is a cover of "Aloha Oe" following the same style and tempo.