- Eugene H. Krabs
- Incidental 31
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 155
- Incidental 107
- Incidental 3
- Monroe Timmy Tommy Billy
- Incidental 60
- Incidental 49
- Old Man Jenkins
- Incidental 8
- Incidental 152
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 73
- Incidental 65
- Incidental 63
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Patrick Star
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 46
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 106
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 67
- King Neptune (mentioned)
- OWS inspector guy (debut)
At the Krusty Krab, the customers start to form a big riot because Squidward is not at his post, so Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob where he is. SpongeBob says that he is in the storage room doing something that requires "complete privacy."
Then, they hear a thud coming from the storage room, and they find Squidward, who has twisted his ankle, in a pile of buns lying on the floor. After Squidward explains that the shelf the buns were on collapsed and hit him, Mr. Krabs realizes that it means he has to pay a fine to OWS. He begs Squidward not to call them and says he'll do anything he asks. Squidward then sees it as an opportunity to blackmail Mr. Krabs. First, Mr. Krabs fluffs a pillow for him and takes over for him.
Meanwhile, at the request of Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob and Patrick secretly investigate the accident to find out if Squidward is hiding something or pretending he is injured, but they cannot figure anything out. Meanwhile, Squidward is seen sunbathing on the roof while Mr. Krabs brings him tea. Then, he is forced to massage Squidward's ankle with fry grease. But when a customer orders something, he cooks a patty with his greasy hands and gets the customer sick. And when he is forced to pop Squidward's back barnacles, the customers leave.
Then, an agent from the OWS comes to the Krusty Krab to investigate, where it is revealed that SpongeBob called him. Squidward then lies about how he was hurt, saying that he saw ten seeds on the bun of a customer's Krabby Patty instead of eleven seeds, causing him to snatch it and try to replace it with a new one. When he was about to get one, the shelf broke and hit him in the head. The OWS Agent is about to fine Mr. Krabs $1.00, but unbeknownst to OWS Agent, Mr. Krabs suddenly remembers that he installed a surveillance camera in the storage room (which he really swiped from the airport, suspiciously saying that he "borrowed" it), much to Squidward's shock.
When everyone watches the video, it is revealed that Squidward was actually sleeping on the shelf, weighed it down, and caused the chain to snap, but was not hurt in the process. Mr. Krabs becomes angry with Squidward for lying the whole time, take break without Mr. Krabs' consent and sleeping on the job, and decides to get payback by treating Squidward the way he treated him.
The episode ends with Squidward being forced to pop Mr. Krabs' back barnacles as punishment, much to his disgust.
- Somebody popping someone's back barnacles.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Searise in Clamhattan - Jason Dobrowner [Title card]
• Daily Chores Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Opening]
‣ Dramatic Impact 6 - Ivor Slaney ["Where's me cashier?!"]
• Jolly Little Roger - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["SpongeBob! Where in Poseidon's pantyhose is that sorry excuse for a cashier?!"]
‣ Dramatic Impact 2 - Ivor Slaney [Squidward emerges from pile of buns]
‣ Fates - Gregor F. Narholz [Krabs cries]
• Steel Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Don't worry, papa's here."]
‣ Crazy Mind - Harry Lubin ["Injured? On the job?"]
‣ Visiting Royalty - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["It's all right here, Mr. Krabs."]
• Lopey Sailor's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob reads safety guidelines]
• Credit Card Heaven - Nicolas Carr ["First aid?"]
‣ Cinema Screen 3 - Brian Fahey ["Fear not, injured coworker, for I am certified."]
‣ Befuddled Gent - Phil Green [Squidward yells into SpongeBob's stethoscope]
• Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward's voice echoes]
‣ Declamatory Chords - Alan Braden [Krabs screams]
• Steel Licks 33 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Please don't report me to the OWS. I'll do anything. Anything at all ya ask."]
• Salty Krab Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs taking care of Squidward]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr ["Oh, of course."]
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford [Krabs screams]
• Daily Chores Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Don't worry about that."]
• Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Krabs asks SpongeBob to investigate]
• Nautical Hijinx - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Okay, you stand here."]
• Cocktail Time Quartet - Pat Irwin [Squidward relaxing on the roof]
‣ Drama Link (g) - Hubert Clifford [Krabs eats the phone]
• Steel Licks 10 - Jeremy Wakefield ["I'll go get the massage oil now."]
• Hawaiian Solo Steel - Nicolas Carr, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs takes bucket of fry grease]
• Sneaky Buns - Nicolas Carr ["This just isn't adding up."]
• The Power Within - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Krabs massaging Squidward with fry grease]
‣ Clumsy A - Bernd Gesell ["Hello? Anybody here?"]
• The Power Within - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["How long do I have to keep this up?"]
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford [Back barnacles]
• Hawaiian Solo Steel - Nicolas Carr, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs popping Squidward's back barnacles/Customers leave the Krusty Krab]
• Unknown Track 11 - ? [OWS inspector appears]
‣ Beautiful Moonlit Night - George Wilson ["I can re-live the whole tragic episode, if I must."]
• Ad Lib Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward cleaning the cash register]
• Ten Sesame Seeds - Nicolas Carr [10 seeds]
• Heroes to the Rescue - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I wasn't about to stand idly by and allow a customer go without all his guaranteed nutrients and vitamins."]
‣ Armed Attack - Jean Clero [Shelf collapses]
‣ Desperate Situation - Phil Green [Squidward crying for help]
‣ Beautiful Moonlit Night - George Wilson ["The worst part, though, is...is that I didn't get that kind gentleman his new bun."]
‣ Bumbling B - Bernd Gesell ["As you know, certain penalties are involved."]
‣ ? [Drum roll]
• Melodramatic Moments - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs Cries]
• What's This - Nicolas Carr ["Huh?"]
‣ Tipsy Turvy - Phil Green [Krabs sees a surveillance camera]
‣ Animal Antics [#45] - Phil Green [Video of what really happened]
• Melodramatic Moments - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["You... faker!"]
• The Power Within - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Krabs lying on a table]
‣ Rasping Brass - Harry Bluestone [Back barnacles]
• Hawaiian Solo Steel - Nicolas Carr, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob's Frozen Face-Off, Disorder in the Deep, Kids Double Pack: Volume 2, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 12, The SpongeBob SquarePants Collection, The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, Complete Eighth Season, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- The title card is similar to that of "Nature Pants" and "Banned in Bikini Bottom," except it is blue and has flowers on it.
- In the first few minutes of the episode, Squidward's ankle does look like it was twisted and hurt, but after the scene on the roof, it looks better again for the rest of the episode. It might have been that Squidward did not lie about the twisted ankle, but lied when saying it is going to take a while to heal.
- In Squidward's false report, he suggests that a customer's Krabby Patty had only ten sesame seeds instead of eleven. This too would be inaccurate, as sesame seed buns normally have over a hundred seeds on them, not just eleven. Besides, the camera only showed one side of the Krabby Patty. There has to be more on the other side.
- In Squidward's story, he said he laid there in pain for 6 hours when actually SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs went to check on him immediately when the noise was heard. Although he was probably just exaggerating to gain sympathy from the OWS agent.
- Mr. Krabs explains suspiciously that he "borrowed" the surveillance cameras, making this a reference to the episode "Life of Crime."
- This is the first season 8 episode in production order.
- It is revealed that there is an OWS poster hidden in the Krusty Krab stockroom.
- It is revealed that Mr. Krabs has a security camera in the bun storage.
- When the customers leave out of disgust by Squidward's back barnacles, someone can be heard saying "Is that the secret ingredient?," and another one saying "Hold the special sauce, man."
- Mr. Krabs says, "What in Neptune's knickers?" but "knickers" means "panties" in the UK and other countries part of the Commonwealth, including Canada.
- Patrick makes a reference to "Frankendoodle" by saying "Finland" in pain.
- At the beginning when the lifeguard fish yells, "Where's the dude in the boat?," Mr. Krabs' eyelashes look different.
- When Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob where Squidward is, SpongeBob is seen holding his spatula, but when it zooms in, he is not holding anything.
- On the chalk outline of Squidward, he is drawn with four tentacles (two arms and two legs), but the other two legs are not drawn.
- It could be possible his other two legs are above his two legs.
- When the OWS inspector shows up, the grease bottle disappears.
- While SpongeBob and Patrick are investigating in the stockroom, there is a bucket of Fry Grease. However, when Mr. Krabs picks it up, it reads "Fay Grease" instead.
- When Squidward is caught in sight with the Krabby Patty, the menu is spelled as "Gally Grub," not "Galley Grub." When the camera returns to his face and body, both the "Menu" and "Order Here" signs are gone.
- The vent funnel on the top of the Krusty Krab is on the far right side, rather than in the middle.
- In the Russian version during the opening credits, Tom Yasumi is mistakenly credited as an animation director instead of Andrew Overtoom.