If you were looking for the article about the VHS, then see Absorbing Favorites (VHS).
This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
|2b - "Ripped Pants"|
|6a - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy"|
|14b - "Karate Choppers"|
|33b - "Gary Takes a Bath"|
|39a - "Jellyfish Hunter"|
|39b - "The Fry Cook Games"|
|42a - "Club SpongeBob"|
|58b - "Plankton's Army"|
|59 - "The Sponge Who Could Fly"|
|List of home videos|
- Ripped Pants Karaoke
- Bikini Bottom Personality Quiz
- This DVD also contains previews for various Nickelodeon shows. These include Mad Hot Ballroom, Rugrats Tales from the Crib: Snow White, Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Fairly OddParents DVDs and VHS tapes, older SpongeBob DVDs and VHS tapes, and Tak: The Great Juju Challenge.
- This is the second DVD with "The Sponge Who Could Fly" after the Lost at Sea DVD.
- This DVD has "Jellyfish Hunter" and "The Fry Cook Games" paired up in the same order, just like The Complete 2nd/Second Season, The First 100 Episodes, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs.
- "Karate Choppers" does not have its musical score changed on this DVD. This also applies to the VHS version, 10 Happiest Moments DVD, and the Deep-Sea Games DVD.
- The cover art contains references to the episodes "Ripped Pants," "Karate Choppers," "The Sponge Who Could Fly," and "Plankton's Army."
- At some point in 2014, this DVD set and Extreme Kah-Rah-Tay were released in a bundle called the SpongeBob SquarePants 2 Pack. 
- The VHS version of this DVD is missing the season 3 episodes that are included in this DVD, despite both being released on the same day.
- A prototype cover for this DVD was shown on the DVD trailer for 2009 and some advertisement for the DVD. The prototype cover had a blue bar on the bottom and had the Nickelodeon Jellyfish on the front.
- On the credits of this DVD, "The Sponge Who Could Fly" is simply called "Lost Episode," despite it being called "The Sponge Who Could Fly" everywhere else on the DVD.
- This error also happens on the Lost at Sea DVD.
- In the closed-captioning version of "Plankton's Army," Plankton says that "United, the Plankton family could be a real pain in the fanny!, the closed captions say "belly" instead of "fanny."