- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Gary the Snail
- French Narrator
- Fred (blue)
- Incidental 45
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 107
- Incidental 23
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 42
SpongeBob goes over to Patrick's house so they can play a game of golf. However, before their game can begin, it starts to rain. Patrick tries to tell the rain to stop, but he winds up getting shocked by lightning and screams. While hearing the noise outside, Squidward opens his window and tells them to keep it at a low rumble. While it is raining outside, SpongeBob and Patrick decide to build a golf course in SpongeBob's house. While they are building, the noise wakes Squidward up. Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick to not make any more noise "Or else." Patrick does everything he can to distract SpongeBob and make him lose. SpongeBob and Patrick's golf balls smash through SpongeBob's window after they hit them too hard and land right in Squidward's window.
SpongeBob decides to end the game, but Patrick ignores him and enters Squidward's house to look for his ball. While searching, Patrick stops to rummage through Squidward's fridge and eats most of his food including some kelp salad, only to discover he has also eaten SpongeBob's ball, which was hiding in it. SpongeBob offers to get the ball out but he declines and tells Patrick he has to "play the ball where it lands." After hitting his ball out of Patrick's body, Patrick finds his ball stuck in his bum, SpongeBob reminds him again that he must "play it where it lands." Patrick gets a hole in one and SpongeBob tells him he could do it blindfolded, so Patrick hands him a blindfold. Patrick helps SpongeBob find his ball by playing hot or cold, but since SpongeBob can't see, he accidentally breaks Squidward's furniture and paintings. It turns out Patrick also took a shower in Squidward's bathroom while accidentally giving SpongeBob bad directions. Finally annoyed with Patrick's laziness, SpongeBob drags him out and they go off to search the house.
They soon find both balls have landed in Squidward's room, Patrick's golf ball is on Squidward's head and SpongeBob's golf ball is in his mouth. Just as they are about to hit their balls, Squidward wakes up and screams as SpongeBob hits his golf ball out along with Squidward's dentures. SpongeBob and Patrick both get a hole in one and leave Squidward's house, planning to have a rematch next Saturday. The episode ends with Squidward's house collapsing and falling apart to the ground, while crushing him.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Bikini Bottom Bound - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
• Another Best Day Ever - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Patrick! Tee time, Patrick!"]
• Hawaiian Solo Steel - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick struck by lightning]
• Great Idea Patrick - Nicolas Carr [Golf ball gets into Gary's food bowl]
‣ Powder Snow - Gerhard Trede [Brief construction montage]
‣ Hide and Seek - Arthur Wilkinson [Squidward can't sleep]
• Silly Bob Conversation - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward tries to complain]
• Unknown Track 12 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Indoor golf course revealed]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Butter sculpture of Squidward]
• Short Rising Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Listen up, I will not be woken from my nap again, and if I am, I'm gonna..."]
• Unknown Track 12 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Just don't let it happen again!"]
• 12th Street Rag 3 - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Game begins]
• Hello Blues - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Windmill]
• Unknown Track 47 - SpongeBob misses
• Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [Crowd mumbling]
• You're Nice - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Looks like we're tied, three shots to three."]
• Who Said That - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Uh-oh..."]
• Light Conversation 1 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Inside Squidward's house]
• Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Golf ball in Patrick's butt]
• Tip Toe Through the Seaweed - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob blindfolded]
• Lap Steel Lullaby - Nicolas Carr [Squidward mumbling in his sleep]
• Tip Toe Through the Seaweed - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob destroying Squidward's house]
‣ Hide and Seek - Arthur Wilkinson ["...ulous. Wow, Squidward's really let this place go."/Patrick screams]
• Silly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Patrick taking a shower]
• Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Okay, you're good to go."]
• What the Huh Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Squidward sees SpongeBob and Patrick]
• Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["What's going on here?"]
• Pinapple Luau - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Hole in one!"]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Squidward without teeth]
• Another Best Day Ever - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob's Frozen Face-Off, Disorder in the Deep, and Complete Eighth Season, Deep-Sea Games, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- Although this episode premiered in 2011, it was made in 2010 according to the credits.
- This is the first season 8 episode in airing order.
- The letters of the title card are a red plaid, similar to SpongeBob's outfit in the episode.
- Just like in "Funny Pants," Squidward's house has giant hands to plug its ears. However, unlike in "Funny Pants," this time, it is made of sand.
- This episode reveals that Squidward has dentures as teeth.
- This episode marks the second time Squidward gets his sleep mask burned. The first is in "Night Light."
- This episode marks the second instance of the same time card being used more than once within an episode. The first instance was in "Sun Bleached" with the "2 Hours Later..." time card.
- Both the same track is used in the opening and closing of this episode, that being "Another Best Day Ever."
- This is the first episode to use the tracks "Bikini Bottom Bound" and "Rip Tide."
- SpongeBob mentions the episode title when he says "Well, you're just in time to indulge in a friendly game of indoor miniature golf."
- When SpongeBob says "Let's get this game teed off," he is not next to a starting point, but when he gets the golf balls and is still standing in the same place when he did, he just bends down and a starting place is there.
- Although Patrick says he and SpongeBob are a tie, "three strokes to three," on SpongeBob's third stroke, he just misses the hole, so it would be at four strokes to three.
- Hole two would be physically impossible. The ball has to go into a set of pipes, which gravity would affect, and then the ball goes through, but, the pipes are in shapes that would be impossible to reach without the bottom of the pipe's inside being elevated to the pipe's level.
- Hole four is shown to be in the middle of nowhere, as there are no walls or obstacles in sight.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick hit their balls into Squidward's house, they break a window. However, when SpongeBob walks around blindfolded and destroys Squidward's things, he breaks the same window even though the window was already broken.
- SpongeBob's golf ball could not have made it into the kelp salad in Squidward's refrigerator, as the refrigerator would have likely been closed with the salad inside.
- When SpongeBob breaks a window, all the glass is inside Squidward's house, but it should have been outside, which is the direction he was hitting the windows towards. The same thing happens when the ball goes into Squidward's bedroom.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick go into Squidward's bedroom, the red ball is not seen in Squidward's mouth until Patrick tells SpongeBob.
- SpongeBob breaks Squidward's house's eye windows in the gallery, but later in the episode, Patrick does more destruction to the same windows, only when Patrick does it, the windows were not in the gallery like earlier in the episode; they were in Squidward's bedroom.
- It would be impossible for the ball to reach SpongeBob's house. Patrick hit only one wall down when there was a hallway in the house in the direction he was facing Squidward, meaning he would have to break through two walls and considering the fact SpongeBob's bedroom window is facing away from Squidward's house throughout the episode.
- In the shot when Patrick breaks the wall, he breaks the wall at the front of the house. In the next shot, the hole is at the side facing SpongeBob's house.
- Even though SpongeBob and Patrick finish the game by making the shot from Squidward's house, they only did three holes on their course. There were at least 18 holes. This is known because Patrick asks Squidward to join them on the Back 9. Thus, they had only begun the game, not ended it.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick hit the balls off Squidward, his dentures do not go flying with the balls or land in Gary's food bowl.
- SpongeBob and Patrick would not have won unless they counted Gary's food bowl as a hole.
- SpongeBob and Patrick could not have both won. Assuming that they knew this, the actual winner of the golf game was not revealed.
- Hole 3's obstacles throughout the episodes are misplaced until they go play there.
- When Squidward shouts at SpongeBob and Patrick when Patrick did some calisthenics, when he says "down!," the animation says it before the voice does.
- Patrick being competitive.
- SpongeBob destroying Squidward's house.
- Patrick taking advantage of being in Squidward's home.