"A Fishy Conversation" (alternate title: "A Fishy Conversation 2") was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. The main instruments being played in this piece include the bassoon, xylophone, harpsichord, flute, French horn, tuba, trombones, bass clarinet, and piccolo.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Sandy and Squidward read their invitations.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick uses shadow puppets. ("A Fishy Conversation 2")
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob uses his spatula to remove the barnacle from Pearl's face; SpongeBob uses a shovel and jackhammer.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Worm incubator
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - "It belongs to neither of you."
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - "So, what do you say, Captain Lutefisk?" (Low-pitched); Lutefisk removes his shoe.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - SpongeBob and Sandy go to the Chum Bucket.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - SpongeBob and Patrick play with baby toys.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob checks his Patrick wristwatch. (High-pitched)
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - Squidward flips through his Rolodex; "Let's see, there must be someone."
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Businessmen laugh at Patrick; Patrick draws a sun.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - The game continues; Patrick invents a new rule for his game.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Squidward tells SpongeBob to clean everything one more time; Squidward orders SpongeBob to flush things down the toilet.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Help is wanted at Fancy!
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Cotton swabs
- 199a. "Sold!" - "I think the littlest kiddywink is off-key;" Squidward explains what Nick Fishkins does.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - SpongeBob shows Patrick a photo album of when he had a baby tooth pulled out.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - "That's ridiculous; it's always been the Krabby Patty!"
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - Plankton and "Shelby Nautica" have dinner.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Perch Perkins interviews Plankton.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Sandy looks for her sports equipment.
- 215b. "Don't Wake Patrick" - SpongeBob gets out of bed to get a glass of water.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - "Give us another one! Give us another one!;" "Just one more!;" "Come on, Patrick. We've got some extreme scavenging to do."
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - "Bubble Bass, who are you talking to down there?;" Bubble Bass says to SpongeBob and Patrick that he ate the free lunches.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "Hey, SpongeBob, what's new?"
- 232b. "Shopping List" - Plankton mixes the Krabby Patty "ingredients".
- 234b. "ChefBob" - "Come on, boy-o, it's showtime!"; Krabs pushes SpongeBob towards the grill/SpongeBob makes a Krabby Patty nervously.
- 252a. "Mind the Gap" - "Hmm... How would you like to accompany me to my favorite jazz club tonight?" (Low-pitched); "And I will accompany you on my licorice stick."; Maitre D. puts a cork on Squidward's clarinet.
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - SpongeBob trying to avoid biting his fingernails at his house.
- 258b. "The Goofy Newbie" - SpongeBob gets inside Patrick's apron.
- 259b. "My Two Krabses" - SpongeBob and Patrick take Chum Krabs to Mrs. Puff's house.
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - Karen greases Mrs. Puff's boat engine with a Krabby Patty.
- 262b. "The Hankering" - Krabs tells SpongeBob the ingredients of the chum.
- 268a. "A Place for Pets" - Everyone eating at the Chum Bucket.
A Short Fishy Conversation
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - "Uh. Do you always have to rub it in my face that you're a cheerleader?" (High pitched)
- 244b. "Pineapple RV" - "We better go before we go, if you know what I mean-o."
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Little kid emerges from the glove pit and climbs into SpongeBob's head.
- 268a. "A Place for Pets" - "Can I like... get a Krabby Patty to go?"
- 268b. "Lockdown for Love" - Plankton massaging Karen's wheels.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob sniffing soap.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - "It's authentic!"
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Boss growls at Patrick.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Sandy rolls the dice; The fin bone is removed.
- 252a. "Mind the Gap" - Squidward fills SpongeBob's gap between his teeth with cement.
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - Saleslady showing SpongeBob pine cones on a stick.