| Unofficial name
This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
The 4,132 twins are generic faded blue anchovies with red eyelids and wear long-sleeved red T-shirts and light brown boots with faded blue pants.
Role in video game
Throughout the game, SpongeBob encounters members of these twins once per chapter and can talk to them. SpongeBob is increasingly annoyed, confused, and frustrated by them not recognizing him, despite him thinking he met them before. In the last chapter, it is revealed that they are thousands of identical brothers, and that SpongeBob met a different one each time throughout his adventure.
Appearances of the Twins
- Krusty Krab (ordered a Krabby Patty)
- At the bus stop in Rock Bottom (kicking a Kelpsi can while waiting at the bus stop)
- Sardine's Sundries (finding a great hacky sack)
- Oxygen Springs (working as a janitor)
- Two more are seen in Oxygen Springs, however they might be two of the three that appeared before.
- Only four of the twins appear outside of the ending cutscene.
- Three of the twins have confirmed names: Petro, Leonard, and Ryan.