"12th Street Rag Revisited" was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. It is a revisited version of "12th St Rag," which was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield and has not played in the show. It features a ukulele, a bass, and a steel guitar playing. Along with "12th Street Rag 3," it is an arrangement of "Twelfth Street Rag," which was originally composed by Euday L. Bowman in 1914. It usually plays when something ridiculous might happen.
"12th Street Rag Revisited"
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - Sandy invites SpongeBob over to her treedome for tea and cookies.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - Squidward does the technique.
- 16b. "The Paper" - SpongeBob does various impressions while Squidward watches.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "Oh, SpongeBob, you look so adorable!"
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - "What do you want, SpongeBob?"
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - "Breakfast!"
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton tells SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward to do interior decorating.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Patrick is seen reading comic books.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - SpongeBob flashbacks waking up.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - Everyone asking SpongeBob for bubble boats.
- 233b. "Krusty Kleaners" - SpongeBob arrives at a building with a delivery. (High pitched)
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - SpongeBob sees Sandy angrily chewing furniture.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Ending.