"12th Street Rag 3" was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. It features a ukulele, a bass, and a steel guitar playing. Along with "12th St Rag" and "12th Street Rag Revisited," it is an arrangement of "Twelfth Street Rag," which was originally composed by Euday L. Bowman in 1914. It usually plays when something silly or crazy happens.
12th Street Rag 3
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - SpongeBob annoys everyone with his ripped pants joke.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "I'm Squidward, I'm Squidward, I'm Squidward, Squidward, Squidward!"
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - "Look, Mr. Krabs, clean floors!" (Normal speed and pitch for the first 13 seconds but starts speeding up when SpongeBob and Squidward make so much Krabby Patties that they start to destroy the Krusty Krab.)
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - Patrick runs around screaming after being zapped by a jellyfish.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob feeds Gary. (Slows down when he runs to the sink.)
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Title card; Montage of SpongeBob's pranks.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward runs to the Krusty Krab.
- 25a. "Wormy" - Title card; The butterfly chases SpongeBob, Patrick, and the Bikini Bottomites across the streets.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - The ending.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - "Does he always do that after he eats?"
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Title card; Squidward destroys all of the marbles.
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - SpongeBob tries to rescue Patrick.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - Montage of SpongeBob zapping Squidward.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward become various characters.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The gorilla attacks Sandy and Patrick.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob and Squidward laugh after SpongeBob realizes that there is no such thing as a laugh box.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - The ending.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Hey! You kids get off my lawn!"
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob does yard work for Uncle Captain Blue. (Pitch gets higher for each chore)
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob gets his license.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - The ending.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - The ending.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - The game begins.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Squidward tells SpongeBob that he will not watch Gary for him.
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - SpongeBob spits the trash out of his pores and puts in boxes.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - SpongeBob and Patrick eat cotton candy.
- . "SpongeBob's Truth or Square" - Buff Power-Up
12th Street Rag 3 with Bass
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - Squidward gets annoyed by SpongeBob and Patrick's slide whistling.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Trucks full of money are coming down the street.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - The opening
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Many alarm clocks go off, which wakes up Gary.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - "Hi, Squidward!"
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - The ending
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - The ending
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - The ending
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - The ending
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - SpongeBob comes out of the Krusty Krab in a Krabby Patty costume.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - SpongeBob and Patrick are jellyfishing. (High-pitched)
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Title card
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Everyone goes outside.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Flashback.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob and Patrick playing "I Spy."
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - The ending
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - The ending
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob and Patrick play with their whirly brains.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - SpongeBob wakes up sneezing the next morning.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - The ending
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Everyone turns back to normal.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Patrick, Sandy, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs recover their souls.
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - SpongeBob builds a kitchen for himself. (Low-pitched)
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick look for Squidward's brother. (High-pitched)
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick show Squidward homemade cookies.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - SpongeBob tries to replace the tire of Mrs. Puff's boat.
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - SpongeBob vacuuming the Krusty Krab.
- 241b. "The String" - Bubble Bass teasing sea monkeys at the zoo.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - Title card.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - JimBob makes the Slabby Patties at high speed.
- 259b. "My Two Krabses" - Patrick fills the mouth of the shell of Krabs with chum.
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - SpongeBob dives into lighthouse trash and starts cleaning it.
- In the "Firsts from the First Episode: SpongeBob SquarePants" video on Nickelodeon's YouTube channel, this track plays over SpongeBob making Krabby Patties instead of Tiny Tim's "Livin' in the Sunlight, Lovin' in the Moonlight," due to copyright issues.
- In "Lighthouse Louie," both the versions with and without the bass play.
- Between "Pet Sitter Pat" and "Lighthouse Louie," the version without bass took nearly 9 years to return.