This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
10 Happiest Moments is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that was released on June 9, 2009. It contains five episodes from season 1, two episodes from season 2, three episodes from season 3, and one episode from season 5. It also includes the pilot episode "Help Wanted" as a bonus episode.
|1c - "Tea at the Treedome"|
|6a - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy"|
|10a - "Culture Shock"|
|14b - "Karate Choppers"|
|41a - "The Algae's Always Greener"|
|43a - "Just One Bite" (edited version)|
|36a - "Graveyard Shift"|
|48a - "No Weenies Allowed"|
|86a - "Roller Cowards"|
|28 - "Christmas Who?"|
|List of home videos|
|1a - "Help Wanted"|
|List of home videos|
- Paul Mavis of DVD Talk said in a review of 10 Happiest Moments that "Nothing is new here[...]all of the shorts, including the bonus pilot, have been released on previous sets, so double-dipping isn't required.[...]Still, this is a sure-fire collection of some hilarious SpongeBob moments, so if you don't want to wait for a SpongeBob marathon, you could do worse than to pop in this 2-hour disc."
- Currently retired critic Paul Pritchard of the DVD Verdict, highly recommended the DVD "for the more casual SpongeBob fan."
- This DVD is based off the SpongeBob SquarePants book My Happy Book: SpongeBob's 10 Happiest Moments.
- There are no previews on this DVD. It begins with the Nickelodeon fish logo, Paramount warning screens, and then straight to the menu screen.
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD with 11 episodes.
- This DVD was made to celebrate 10 years of SpongeBob SquarePants.
- "Karate Choppers" does not have its musical score changed on this DVD. This also applies to the Absorbing Favorites DVD/VHS tape and Deep-Sea Games DVD.
- The DVD was re-released on September 14, 2010. The only change made was the Nickelodeon logo. Before it was a splat, but now it shows the 2009-present logo with the company's name written in orange letters.
- This DVD was re-released in the Triple Pack 3 DVD along with Legends of Bikini Bottom and Heroes of Bikini Bottom on January 13, 2015.
- "Roller Cowards" is the only season 5 episode and the only post-movie episode on this DVD.
- The only season from the first five seasons that is not included on this DVD is season 4.
- This is one of the only two DVDs where "Help Wanted" has a chapter number other than 1. The other one is SpongeBob, You're Fired!.
- This DVD was re-released alongside the SpongeBob vs. The Big One DVD in the triple pack Treasure Chest: Double Pack.
- In the US, "Help Wanted" was released on The Complete 3rd Season DVD. In the UK however, it wasn't, making this the only official release of it on DVD there.
- This is the first Spongebob DVD to have a bonus episode as a special feature.