This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
- SpongeBob SquarePants: בובספוג מכנסמרובע (BobSfog MichnasMerubah), sometimes בובספוג המרובע (BobSfog HaMeruba)
- Patrick Star: פטריק סטאר (Patrick Star)
- Squidward Tentacles: סקווידוויד טנטקלס (Squidweed Tentacles), מר סקוויד (Mar Squid) in early episodes
- Eugene H. Krabs: יוג'ין קראב (Eugene Krab), Mr. Krabs: מר קראב (Mar Krab)
- Sheldon J. Plankton: שלדון פלנקטון (Sheldon Plankton)
- Karen Plankton: קרן פלנקטון (Keren Plankton)
- Sandy Cheeks: סנדי צ'יקס (Sendy Cheeks)
- Mrs. Puff: גברת פאף (Gveret Puff)
- Pearl Krabs: פרל קראב (Pearl Krab)
- Gary the Snail: גארי החילזון (Gary HaKhilazon)
- Patchy the Pirate: פאטצ'י הפיראט (Patchy HaPirate)
- Potty the Parrot: פוטי התוכי (Potty HaTooki)
- Mermaid Man: איש הים (Ish Hayam, translated as "Sea Man")
- Barnacle Boy: נער הפלא (Nahar HaPele, translated as "Wonder Teen"), נער הקסם (Na'ar HaKesem, translated as "Magic Teen") in early episodes
- Flying Dutchman: ההולנדי המעופף (HaHollandi HaMehofef)
- King Neptune: נפטון (Neptune)
- Larry the Lobster: לארי הלובסטר (Larry HaLobster)
- Harold SquarePants: הרולד (Harold)
- Margaret SquarePants: מרגרט (Margaret)
- Perch Perkins: פרץ' פרקינס (Peretz Perkins)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Ido Mosseri
- Patrick Star: Liron Baranes
- Squidward Tentacles: Gilad Kleter
- Eugene H. Krabs: Ami Mendelman (mostly), Amnon Wolf (some episodes in seasons 4 and 5), Ohad Shachar (The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie)
- Sandy Cheeks: Naama Ozen (mostly), Lital Vadavski (some episodes in season 2, 3 and 4), Sivan Shavit (The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie)
- Sheldon J. Plankton: Adi Veiss (season 1 to 2), Tzvika Shwartzberg (season 3 to present, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run), Amnon Wolf (The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie)
Episodes premiered before the USA
Note: "My Two Krabses," "Lighthouse Louie," "Hiccup Plague," "Knock Knock, Who's There?," "Pat Hearts Squid," "Kwarantined Krab," "Plankton's Intern," "Patrick's Tantrum," "Bubble Bass's Tab," "Kooky Cooks," "Krusty Koncessionaires," and Dream Hoppers" are not counted on this list due to these episodes being released digitally on Nick.co.Il instead of on cable TV.
- "Fungus Among Us"
- "Goo Goo Gas"
- "It Came from Goo Lagoon"
- "Don't Look Now"
- "Séance Shméance"
- "Kenny the Cat"
- "Yeti Krabs"
- "SpongeBob You're Fired"
- "Company Picnic
- "Pull Up a Barrel
- "What's Eating Patrick?"
- "Lame and Fortune"
- "The Whole Tooth"
- "Unreal Estate"
- "Code Yellow"
- "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge"
- "Feral Friends"
- "Don't Wake Patrick"
- "Sanitation Insanity"
- "Shopping List"
- "Pineapple RV" (aired in a earlier timezone before the US)
- "Boss for a Day" (aired in a earlier timezone before the US)
A subtitled version of the same name previously aired on Nickelodeon in Israel, and currently airs on TeenNick.
- The television special "Atlantis SquarePantis" was skipped, and didn't aired in Israel in any form.
- The episodes "New Digs" and "Krabs à la Mode" from the fifth season of the series were never dubbed to Hebrew until 2015, during the time when the series was dubbed by Ullman Media. The episodes were released exclusively on HOT's VOD service in Israel.
- This dub finished its tenth season of the show 41 days before the United States would, and the twelfth season very long before the United States would.
- In the episodes "Safe Deposit Krabs" and "Plankton's Pet," there was no text on the title cards. This is likely an error.
- The images in the intro for this language differ from the images used in the normal intro.
- There were two special events in Israel: Best Day Ever (event) and Sponge Master. Later, a teaser of Gold Sponge Master is seen with the episodes "House Worming" and "Code Yellow."
- "Christmas Who?" and "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" use the regular intro. However, "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" still uses Painty with the wreath.
- "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" doesn't use an intro.
- In a sketch from Medinat HaGamadim (the Israeli version of Newzoids), Ido Mosseri, who was in the voice cast, paid tribute to his work on SpongeBob SquarePants when he voiced a starfish in SpongeBob's voice, and even used his laugh at the end.
- Almost all of the Patchy the Pirate segments in "Truth or Square" were cut in the Hebrew version.
- The series first premiered in Israel on July 1, 2003, the day Nickelodeon Israel was launched.
- For around 5 years there has been a night-marathon in English with subtitles in Nickelodeon Israel. However, for a couple of years, they changed it for the summer vacation to other animated shows such as Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Fairly OddParents but brought the show back after complaints from fans. In the middle of April 2018, the marathon stopped again until July 1, 2018. Many fans complained to the channel, and even tried to protest against their offices in Tel Aviv. Eventually, the marathon was moved to TeenNick, while Nickelodeon started broadcasting dubbed episodes instead.
- Even though Squidward is known as "Squidweed" in most of the Hebrew dub, in earlier episodes in the Hebrew dub he was simply known as "Squid", "Mr. Squid", or "Squidward" in some episodes. The reason for this change is unknown.